Little did I know when I spoke of coming up with a "slave competition" in my previous post, just how many things were going to get in the way.
First, there's the timing factor. Trying to arrange anything in December with the holidays looming is an exercise in frustration, since there are three other Doms involved (Vanessa, Clarice and Patsy), all with holiday plans of their own. I don't see any way we can all find a time to get together before January, though I'm currently pushing for this to take place on New Year's Eve. I like the symbolism of ringing in the new year with a dramatic end to the old one - maybe having the competition culminate as the countdown ball reaches the ground in Times Square.
The second roadblock occurred because my friend Vanessa is in the process of divorcing her sub/husband. Seems as though his pitiful performance earlier this year when Vanessa was very ill was the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak. (Read about this here- http://womanincontrol.blogspot.com/2011/01/slight-glitch.html) . His lack of progress in Vanessa's attempt to retrain him wound up convincing Vanessa that he wouldn't be any different if such a thing would happen again, and that he's no longer worthy of being her sub or her husband. Obviously, he won't be a part of the competition, and Vanessa hasn't yet found a replacement for him. I'm trying to convince her to still be involved as a sort of "Ringmistress" for the event, but so far she hasn't committed.
Then there's the matter of logistics. Where will we hold our competition? I assumed it would be at my house, since the whole thing was my idea, but Patsy thinks it should be at her place, which is a large Victorian home, and has some advantages when it comes to some of the possible events we've all discussed. So that's still up in the air.
And finally, and perhaps most importantly, we're having trouble coming up with a slate of "slave games" for the event. Patsy loves to do dress up stuff, heavy on the makeup and costuming, Clarice opts for physical battles, and I prefer more visceral and symbolic competitions. Vanessa hasn't bothered to suggest anything yet. I'm almost wishing that I just came up with everything myself and presented it as a package deal, all set to go, but I didn't, and now that four Doms are involved (assuming Vanessa gets into it eventually) we've got four type A women trying to plan something we've never done before, and each has strong opinions on how to do it. Talk about opening a can of worms!
Well, I haven't given up by any means, and I've already begun preparing Karl by telling him a few days ago that as of now, he's in slave mode whenever he's home, and will be wearing his chastity device for the foreseeable future, unless informed otherwise. Among many other things, slave mode means he doesn't speak unless spoken to, he's to be naked at all times in our home, he's been given very rigid instructions on the duties he must perform for me, and he's basically not allowed to do anything without my express permission except breathe. I'm keeping him very busy serving me, and he's experiencing a lot of bondage, humbler wearing, and physical exertion training. I want him strong, fit and totally compliant for when the slave competition actually happens.
Yes, I have informed him that he will be competing with other slaves, and the stunned look on his face convinced me that I was right in my decision to shake things up and re-start both of our engines. Since he's not currently allowed to speak about anything without my permission, he realizes that this is not up for discussion, which I'm sure is just killing him, but he's wise enough not to challenge my decision, and to trust that I'll live up to our agreement at the start of our marriage that he won't be put into any male-on-male sexual scenario. He needn't worry about that.
More as this develops, and, as always, comments and suggestions are appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Lady Grey,
ReplyDeleteI am looking frward to the developments. Please tell us about Karl's reactions.
appy
Lady Grey,
ReplyDeleteDrawing up a chair to see how this develops. Wow, this is a really cool idea, but, as you said, it certainly has its challenges.
No doubt Vanessa, should she decide to participate (and I hope she does as it might be a good and fun thing for her at this time), will have no problem finding "willing" subs to sub (no pun intended) but the real problem might be finding subs who are actually worthy of this treat. For example, while I am certainly willing to volunteer (with Cleo's permission, of course), I am far too inexperienced to lend the competition its fair due. I'd get my ass kicked in more ways than one. LOL. But I really do hope she decides to join the party and can find a sub who is up to the task of being a good competitor.
I am very much looking to see how this plays out. Wish I had some suggestions, but none come to mind at this time. Maybe later.
Thanks for another thought provoking post.
Marc
Hi LG: Yes, the holiday season can be a real bitch!! I can see how having four Dommes with such different approaches could present some issues. I hope it doesn't end up causing issues between any of you as friends. Since Vanessa won't have her own slave participating, could she be the judge? I don't know if your competitions will have clear cut "scores", and since she would be the most unbiased one, it may be a fun role for her. Borrowing from Suzanne, what about having each slave, using their sense of smell, identify their owner's panties? They would have to be humbled and tied and painfully have to reach all panties of course. Tapping into Patsy's love of sissifying, how about having all of them dressed and pretty and made to serve all of you? Sissified and some CBT, who can look the prettiest and endure the most amount of pain without dropping/spilling anything? (Have your own version of Miss America). Put them through some obstacle courses as well. Can you see Karl trying to run in heels with his ankles cuffed and hands cuffed? Or you could resort to childhood camp games like running back and forth trying to fill a glass with water using a teaspoon? The "winner" can jerk off in the glass and drink it!! For some more CBT, using the ball parachute, see who can carry the most weight. I know you love nipple clamps...and the tray...some competition with those too. I'll stop there for now. I need to think of some more physical/bondage stuff too...
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love trying to imagine Karl's face when you told him about your plans...and not being able to speak! Absolutely perfect!
M
While it doesn't workout for getting it done 'this year', what would you think about holding it on Superbowl Sunday? If you want an opportunity to go overboard on the
ReplyDelete'dress up' aspect, each guy could be suited up in a cheerleader outfit. Competitions could include things like a cheer/dance competition or other such fun activities.
OMG! Sorry...just have to cheer for Forever Hers' ideas and imagination. The thought that the "winner" would have to jerk off into a cup and drink it in front of everyone??? What a mindfuck for the winner. That would mess me up to be sure. FH...you have skills.
ReplyDeleteBack to lurking.
Marc
Thank you for sharing, Lady Grey.
ReplyDeleteThat's quite interesting to hear about Vanessa. It's unfortunate for both parties that he wasn't able to "evolve" himself to a better state. I will also be curious to know if she attends... and if so, if it's solo or with a new sub. I hope she is doing okay. I'm guessing she's going through a mix of hurt and disappointment with a bit of focused conviction on doing what she has to do.
On one of your posts (or it may have been one of mine) a while back I believe we had a comment exchange about bells and how to make them easier/more difficult to ring.
An idea for a competition game might be to get some strings of jingle bells and attaching them to their bodies or collars etc. (there used to be a shop out of Chicago that had posture collars with like 30 bells on them). If they had some around each ankle, each wrist, their neck, and their cock and balls, then having them stand motionless so that the bells don't ring. For added difficulty you could have them stand on one leg while blindfolded or add nipple clamps or something like that or even throw/shoot things at them that will sting but not cause any real harm.
If a sub's bell rings they would bend over and get 10 swats (and 1 point). If their bell rings during a swat, they earn another point. At the end of a fixed time limit, the sub with the least number of points wins. Who delivers the swats would be up to you, but it might be interesting to have a different Domme swat the sub (instead of his owner).
appy - I will indeed. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you've been well.
ReplyDeleteMarc - Glad you're intrigued. No, I won't be asking Cleo if we can borrow you for the occasion. Lucky for you, perhaps, since you've never seen Vanessa in action. She would kick your ass, and other parts of your body, for sure.
As for your second comment, yes Mistress FH is very diabolical. Just one more reason to love her, right? Sweet dreams!
Mistress FH - Great ideas! You and Patsy must have been conferring - that's how close you are to what she's been talking about. I do love the panty idea, and I can pretty much guarantee that there will be a serving contest as well as nipple clamps in evidence. Thanks so much for your delightful input!
anon - Good idea, but the Super Bowl is in February, isn't it? Nope, can't wait that long, I'm afraid.
Fur - I hadn't thought of incorporating bells, but that's a great idea. Sounds like you've had some experience with this sort of thing! I'm not sure that there is any way to avoid having a bell ring while receiving swats, but maybe that's what you had in mind? Nasty boy!
I'm sure Vanessa will come through just fine in the end. I'm sure she'd appreciate your concern. She's well rid of that idiot she was married to. I've known her for a long time, and once she gets back into action, watch out!
Thank you, Lady Grey.
ReplyDeleteI actually don't have much experience with bells aside from having to wear one around my neck for a few weeks (all the time) while serving my first Mistress.
If you tell the subs that they "should" be able to exert enough discipline and force of will to remain motionless during the swats... I'm sure it will create some additional anguish. I have a feeling that someone will be able to go at least one swat without a bell ringing... but I guess that depends on what you hit them with.
The standing on one foot while blindfolded thing is very difficult, especially if you have had any serious sprains or injuries to your feet/ankles at any time. Most people can't remain motionless for even three seconds while doing this with just their eyes closed.
It's good to hear that Vanessa is resilient in that way. I wish her a speedy recovery.
Well you know I would have to weigh in on this one! So many ideas. One that I have actually done is fishing for subs but this would be much more fun with multiple subs. Line your subs up on their knees, hands cuffed behind their backs, ankles cuffed is optional and simply take a fishing pole and a dildo and away we go. The object is to catch it in your mouth. Can you picture the boys all bumping into each other trying to catch it as you swing it back and forth or yank it up?
ReplyDeleteDo you like horses? Perhaps you can have your own little Kentucky Derby. Just lay out a track, mount your studs and don't forget that crop to keep them moving.
Mistress FH had a good idea with kids games. How about a sub tug of war? Just make a line, tie some rope one subs balls to another and watch the pain.
In a test of endurance get some ice water in a bowl, put your subs in push up position and when you say go they lower their cocks and balls into frigid ice water to see who can last the longest.
Of course they would serve you all night and I think a fashion show is a must! This one will keep my head busy for a while so stay tune for more fun filled ideas!
Lady Grey,
ReplyDeleteI have a quick question I probably should have asked from the get go, but do you want Karl to win this or would you prefer to see him lose?
Fur - Well, I just didn't believe that three second thing you mentioned, so I was forced to try it myself. You were right! It's very hard to remain steady on one foot with your eyes closed. I'm going to give Karl some practice with that, and see if it makes any difference. I'm sure he'd love to thank you.
ReplyDeleteYes, I want Karl to win! As a slave (for the time being), he's a reflection of my training, and I'm very competitive by nature...so I want my slave to shine.
QG - Glad to have you weigh in every time. Some lovely ideas. I'm sure there will be some sort of a race involved, and Patsy would be disappointed if we didn't have some kind of fashion event. I did have to chuckle at the thought of how your dildo fishing derby would look with all the slaves vying for the "big fish". That tug of war with balls attached thing keeps coming up. Still not sure I like it, but it's growing on me, especially when I consider a variation with 3 sets of balls attached at once. HMM! Thanks again!
Lady Grey,
ReplyDeleteI had guessed you did want Karl to win, as I remember you being very proud when he won the toe sucking game you wrote about a long time ago. I know this will sort of limit some of the options for the games because it means they should probably be winnable instead of just having everyone lose badly.
I have a feeling that anything involving male cum is probably off the board for two reasons. 1) Clarice's husband probably wouldn't allowed to cum. 2) It's hard to be sure of the sexual history of the other Domme's subs (I believe you have mentioned that Patsy plays with more than one sub and if Vanessa does attend it will be with a new sub) so ingesting cum may be a risk.
In terms of balance, there are also devices known as "wobble boards" that are designed to improve core strength and rehab ankles/feet. They are basically a circular board with a flexible "dome" on one side. It requires a lot of core, foot, and ankle strength to stay steady on one of those (if the dome faces the floor, you stand with both feet on top of it). You can also turn them upside down and stand on the dome on one foot which is VERY difficult with eyes open or closed.
Ball tug of war can be a bit safer if you are playing on a fairly slick surface and had them on their hands and knees while wearing socks and leggings of some sort. The loser will basically slide along the floor.
Borrowing an idea from the movie Clerks 2, you could always shove a large pickle up their ass (or have them hold it between their butt cheeks) and then run an obstacle course. If the pickle falls out they have to take a bite of the pickle. As the pickle gets smaller it will be easier to hold in place but it also means they had to take a bite of something that was in their ass. If you made sure the subs had all cleaned themselves well this shouldn't pose too much of a health risk.
I will try to think of some other things with these parameters in mind.
Karl's stunned look must have been something! :)
ReplyDeleteThese ideas are amazing, my body is telling me. The fishing pole from QG... really all of them. I want to play! :)
Lady Grey,
ReplyDeleteI posted two more game ideas on my blog today. They aren't sexy, but they may be able to invoke a strong sense of frustration/desperation, especially since the tasks are rather pointless.
Please let me know if either of them are along the lines of what you are looking for.
Take care.
Sometimes Spanked - Glad you're intrigued, but I can't do much about your desire to play. The frustrations of subdom!!
ReplyDeleteFur - No, I don't think cum will be involved, and certainly not pickles going from ass to mouth.
As for your game ideas on your blog, I've already commented positively on game #1. Game #2 didn't appeal to me. Game #3 has possibilities, and I prefer the spoon in the mouth option, possibly with a humbler involved. Game # 4 does require a large space, and I doubt that such a thing is practical in either my house or Patsy's house. The thought of all the boys shuffling for position is fun, but I really think we'd need a gymnasium-like space to do it properly.
Thank you for all of your mental efforts!
Thank you, Lady Grey.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like I had guessed correctly that biohazards would be recognized and avoided.
#2 didn't really have any (immediate) visual suffering so I can understand its lack of appeal. #4 does need a large space to be fun. It could probably be done in a 10' wide area but it wouldn't provide the same kind of torment that a larger space would. Now that I think about it, wasn't there something like that in Alice in Wonderland?
#3 could be especially cruel if they were deprived of water for a length of time beforehand. It will probably require about 8' worth of space to allow enough room for a sub to turn. If you did go with that one, the winner would probably be determined by whoever figures out the easiest/fastest way to turn and scoot.
I will keep brainstorming ideas if you want me to.
wow! quite a blog! I love all the reader ideas too!
ReplyDelete