Every once in awhile I get an inspired idea from somewhere or other that takes a mundane chore and transforms it to something quite special - for me at least. Such was the case this New Year's day, as a little germ of an evil idea began to multiply in my brain, and very quickly advanced to the state of reality. Of course, my husband Karl would be the victim of this latest lose/lose idea, a situation he often finds himself in, and as I'm sure you can guess, his lose/lose is always my WIN.
The timing was just right. The plans for a slave competition that I've talked about in my past few blog entries are finally coming together, and it looks as though my Domfriends are as excited as I am about the "events" being planned. So Karl needed to go back into training, and I had just the right thing to get that training started: a new game I've named "Reconsider".
On New Year's day, I had Karl resume his slave status by stripping naked and bowing at my feet, and I reminded him that until further notice, when with me, he would speak only with my permission and respond without hesitation to any orders I might give him. He knew all the rules of his slavery by now, so off we went.
Traditionally, we take down our Christmas tree right after New Year's. We always have a real tree, and taking it down ends with moving it out of the house and into our garage where we've laid out a large piece of plastic to wrap it in for an eventual move to whatever tree recycling spot is available. The problem is that there are always copious needles dropped on the floor of our house along the path leading to our garage. It's about a 20 foot path, over both rugs and wood floor, and I hate the mess it leaves. No matter how much sweeping and vacuuming Karl does afterwards, those damned needles keep turning up for weeks. I swear the damn things positively leap off the tree in all directions.
Well, I was about to fix that problem. After the fun of watching my naked slave taking the beads, lights and ornaments off the tree and placing them neatly in their storage boxes, I lounged on the sofa as he made trips into the garage to put the boxes away. Actually, he wasn't quite naked as I'd put his handcuffs on him and shackled his ankles together with an eight inch chain between the shackles. Then came the tree, which shed lots of needles on him and the floor as he shuffled out to the garage. The tree was so dry, and it was so big that there really was an amazing amount of needles left behind.
When that was over, and it took quite some time, Karl was expecting to be told to sweep and vacuum, as usual, but I had a little surprise for him. "Slave, this year you don't need to sweep or vacuum. I want you to pick up all the needles by hand. You'll crawl around so that you don't miss any, and each twenty that you pick up will be deposited in the bowl I've placed on the end table. You'll announce the running total after each deposit, and when you're done, we'll have an exact count of how many needles there were. I've always wondered what the total was, and now I'll know how many there were this year so we can compare the total year after year. Won't that be nice!"
He was well trained enough not to say anything since I hadn't given him my permission to speak. I watched as he got on his knees and began picking up needles, using his right hand to place them in his left hand which he had to awkwardly maneuver into a position where the needles would stay put. Such fun to watch a slave figure out how to accomplish a difficult task. Then he had to wend his way to the bowl to deposit the needles and announce the total. Sometimes he crawled and sometimes he stood up, probably to loosen his limbs a bit, but over and over he slowly picked up the needles. It was taking him about a minute to pick up each 20 needles, get them into the bowl and return to the floor. I noticed that some of the needles were attached to pieces of the dried branches which had fallen off, so I told him that he had to pluck the needles off individually, and he could clean up the branches later.
After an hour, I gave him a break by ordering him to fix me a sandwich and soft drink, and after he served it to me I told him I'd be going into the basement for awhile but to keep announcing the total out loud as he went along. I relaxed down there, ate my snack, and called my friend Vanessa and explained what I was doing with Karl. She thought it was hilarious, especially when I told her what was coming. I suppose I was down there about an hour and a half, and I grabbed my big leather paddle and some nipple clamps and went back upstairs. I'd used a large bowl for the needles, and it was nearly full. The count was up to 2,020, which meant that his pace had slowed. Made sense, since the distance from needles to bowl kept increasing, and there were far fewer needles to be found.
I placed the paddle and clamps on the sofa where Karl could see them, and watched him in action. He looked pretty frazzled and wasn't moving with much pep, so I gave him a little verbal encouragement. "It's taking you forever to do this. There's still a bunch by the door to the garage where you had to push the tree through, so step it up and finish your chore. I want you to be finished within the next half hour or I'll be using this paddle to boost you along."
He increased his speed as much as those hobbled ankles and wrists would allow, and he was absolutely drenched in sweat after 20 minutes, having added another 360 to the total, largely because they were so concentrated at the door, including a bunch of branches that had snapped off there. Another five minutes of crawling around and looking for strays yielded only another 12 needles. As he approached the bowl with the final 12, I said "Have you finished? You may speak."
"Yes, Your Highness."
"What's the final total?"
"Two thousand, three hundred and ninety two, Your Highness."
"Very impressive, slave. We'll record the total and compare it to next year's. Now I'm going to ask you a very important question. I want you to think very carefully before you answer me. Do you understand?"
"Yes, Your Highness."
"Are you absolutely certain that you've picked up every single needle?"
He thought for a bit, looked around at the floor, and answered "Yes, I think so, Your Highness."
"Well, slave, let me explain about a little game we'll now play called "Reconsider". I am going to allow you to reconsider the answer you just gave me. Keep in mind, that if you stick with that answer, I will be doing a very close examination of the floor between the tree and the garage door. Everywhere, including under the sofa and chairs and end tables, etc. Everywhere. If I find even a single needle, I will give your ass 75 strokes with my paddle and then take this bowl and fling its contents over the area you've just cleaned, and you will start all over again. I will now give you a chance to reconsider your answer. Is this clear?"
Karl blanched, there's no other word for it. Before he could say anything other than "Yes, Your Highness" I continued. "Now slave, there is a price to be paid for reconsidering. You've already said that you have found all the needles. So if you wish to reconsider, you will have to be punished. You'll receive 15 with the paddle, have your nipple clamps attached, and you will have 15 minutes to search for more needles. I'll give you a minute to think about it."
Nasty? Yes, I know, but I just love making my slave make a choice that involves his own potential punishment. Especially when it's a lose/lose situation for him. It's like a math equation: Choice + lose/lose = fun for the Dom. Simple, and it never fails to arouse me.
I watched Karl - a very bright slave - consider his situation for the next minute. I was pretty sure I knew what he'd decide and I wasn't wrong. "What's your decision slave?"
He sort of sighed and said "I'd like to reconsider,Your Highness."
I smiled. "I believe that was a very wise choice. Now bend over the chair, ass up in the air." Then I gave him 15 hard ones, attached his nipple clamps, and sent him on his way. "You have 15 minutes. Get started."
I watched him carefully as he moved chairs around, pulled out the sofa, peered under end tables, and examined the areas where the rug met the wall. I had a feeling he hadn't had time to do such micro cleaning before, and he knew as well as I that those needle were totally unpredictable. I was thrilled when he found more needles! That worked so well into my plan. After 15 minutes, he shamefacedly crawled to me and presented his left hand, which held 5 more needles.
"Well, well slave, it appears that you were wrong when you said you had all the needles the first time. Good thing for you that you reconsidered. Are you ready for the next part of our game? You may speak."
"Yes, your Highness"
"Very good. You've now found more needles, which means you originally lied to me. That will cost you another 15 with the paddle. Then I'm going to ask you once again if you feel that all the needles are accounted for. If you say yes, you know what will happen if you're wrong, and I'm now going to add another 25 with the paddle for a total of 100 if I find any, and of course you will be starting all over. Just imagine how it would feel after all those new hours of needle picking if the total number came up different! My, what a tragedy that would be.
"However, I'm once again allowing you to reconsider. If you're not totally certain, I'll give you another 15 minutes, Of course, your clamps will stay on and it will cost you 20 strokes with the paddle this time. Add the 15 for lying to me, and that means 35 strokes before you get another 15 minutes. And I must add one thing that might help your decision. If you choose not to reconsider, I'm going to open the door to the garage to see if any needles might have gotten caught in the doorway. That's before I start searching the floors. I notice you never checked that, and if some needles should fall on this side of the door, I'm afraid I'll have to consider that a failure on your part. So take another minute and I'll get your latest answer."
Poor Karl just closed his eyes and struck the most resigned pose on his knees. He knew he had to check that door himself or risk hours of needle picking plus awful paddling. Not much doubt about what choice he'd make this time. When the minute was up, I allowed him to speak.
"I'd like to reconsider, Your Highness."
"Very well. Get over the chair with your ass in the air. You know the drill." And I gave him 35 with the paddle on his now cherry red ass. I might add that there was no erection in evidence. Off he went again, heading right to the doorway. When he opened the door (it opens inwards) damned if a bunch of needles didn't drop to the floor. I couldn't help it - I actually burst out laughing. The look on his face! He couldn't help himself either, but what he did was bark "Jesus!", before he controlled himself. Then he clutched the needles in his hand and looked around frantically to see if there could possibly be any other areas he hadn't looked. He used the entire 15 minutes before depositing the door needles in the bowl. Then he lay prone on the floor before me and put his forehead on my shoes in utter defeat, which I found quite touching.
"Do you think you have them all now, slave. You may speak"
"Yes, Your Highness." His voice was completely resigned by now, and I knew he'd reached the psychological end of his rope. I'd had a fine time, and I really didn't need any more, so I asked him again if he was ready for my inspection.
"Yes, Your Highness".
"Would you like to reconsider this time? It will cost you more paddling."
"No, Your Highness."
"Very good. You'll now get 15 with the paddle for saying "Jesus" and I'll begin my inspection. After the paddling, you'll stand in the corner with your nipple clamps on and the paddle hanging from its cord in your mouth. Do not drop the paddle."
So there was Karl in the corner, facing the wall, and it would have been quite easy to snatch a few needles from the bowl and pretend I'd found them on the floor, but fair is fair (well maybe not all the time), and I didn't do that. I actually gave a rather cursory search, dragging it out for about 45 minutes so that Karl could sweat a little more. I couldn't find a needle, and I'm not sure what I would have done if I had, but Karl had done a fine job after all, and he deserved to be rewarded.
I won't say what the reward was, but I will say that in the end I was a very satisfied Dom, Karl's tongue was very tired, and there was an erection in evidence. Denied, but certainly in evidence.
Comments are always welcomed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! Your poor man!
ReplyDeletei have been slowly attempting to introduce my loving Wife to the advantages of WLM.
I know I will NEVER show her your site. Ugh!
Only kidding. But, you are really one wicked woman. I would actually be very glad for her to study your methods. you are exciting.
Observing
Indeed a strenuous task. The fact that the reward was service in a different way with no reciprocation makes it even sweeter.
ReplyDeleteDeliciously cruel, Lady Grey.
ReplyDeleteI can't say I'd want to be in Karl's shoes for this one but the idea of it is great. It will be interesting if next year he's diligent with tree watering and if there's a request to take the tree down at 12:01 AM on December 26th :)
Lady Grey, I really enjoyed reading this post. I could imagine the depair Karl felt each time you gave him the options, knowing that either way he was going to get another nasty taste of the paddle. You really are cruel but then I suppose a lady must to be kind to her sub....As you said to start, this was an inspired game to play. Mistress read the post too. She just gave a little smile and a knowing nod of appreciation. I'm hoping she doesn't come up with anything so intense.
ReplyDeleteObserving - Sounds as though you're not really sure that you'd like your wife to emulate some of my methods. Beware! You could wind up with a wicked woman of your own.
ReplyDeleteJunior - I felt exactly the same way, but I'm not sure Karl would agree:)
Fur - "Deliciously cruel" - I like that. And coming from you, a man who has thought up many a deliciously cruel scenario - it's nice to be appreciated. It will be fun to see if Karl tries to choose a smaller tree next year!
R.M.. - Glad you enjoyed it. I love using the concept of "choice" with a sub, especially when it's a lose/lose choice. I've been following your blog, and I must send kudos to your Mistress for her totally no-nonsense outlook as of late. Every home should have a tawse handy!
Lady Gray,
ReplyDeleteI would like to tell you how much my wife/Mistress and I enjoy your blog. We have just discovered it and it is fantastic and very helpful to us. Our BDSM experiences are limited but we are interested in expanding them. We wish to thank you for sharing so much personal information about your lifestyle. This latest entry entitled, A New Game: "RECONSIDER" is indeed very interesting.
We are a couple in our late fifties that have enjoyed an exciting and varied sex life for over 25 years. Over the years we have experimented with BDSM activities and have enjoyed it but for several reasons like many couples the rigors of a vanilla life with children never allowed us the opportunity to really explore them fully. Now that we are finally true “empty nesters” we are interested in expanding our sex life to include more dominant/submissive activities.
My wife and I used to switch roles but she has decided that she wishes to take over total control of our sexual activities. She enjoys prolonged cunnilingus and is always looking for ways to make the act more exciting for her. Like most males there is always room for improvement of my oral service. She has decided that our sexual activity will be centered on my oral service to her and she wishes to deny and/or control any releases for me.
I have been “ordered" to begin work on a Queening Chair and have located a good pattern to make one out of PVC. She is also seeking additional ways to stimulate me to provide better service.
She is aware that nipple play and CBT arouse me greatly and appreciates how much the activities can “spur her sub on” for more satisfying service to her wonderful pussy. While reading your blog she discovered the following position and CBT you used on Karl and is very interested in trying it out:
I didn't explain this in detail on my last post, but I had tied Karl's cock and balls separately with ropes and left enough loose rope to act as "yankers". I positioned my pussy over his mouth and directed him in how to please my clit and vagina by pulling in various rhythms based on what I wanted him to do.
She has asked me to ask you if you would mind explaining in more detail exactly how you tied Karl’s cock and balls to accomplish the loops to create the “yankers” as we have tried but have not figured out how to accomplish the proper loops. Perhaps there is a diagram or picture we could access from the web that shows the proper technique.
Just so you know the influence you have all ready had on my Mistress she now only allows me to read your blog and any other Femdom blogs with clover clamps attached to my nipples.
Any additional advice you would be willing to share with us to help us on our journey would be much appreciated.
Thank you Lady Grey for reading this.
Mistress Cristin and willie
This is great!!!!, I just love this idea, what a way to clean up after Christmas. I've been doing something like this for a while now, but I never thought to expand my game to the holidays.
ReplyDeleteOur slaves need to be properly and thoroughly trained, but after that they need to be drilled to keep them at their best. Fortunately for me I enjoy everything that has to do with training and maintaining an obedient slave. And so just over a year ago I came up with a new game ment to keep my home spotless. And keep him on his toes while keeping his ass blistered red hot.
Saturday is his big chores day, thats when he has to give every room in the house a top down
cleaning. So I came up with a new rule that assured he did a good job everytime and in every room.
First he has until 4pm to finish, no matter when he starts in the morning. Meaning that if I require some personal attention in the morning he is sure to get a late start. If he is not finished by 4, I wear him out with my crop. And he knows I believe is making each and every stroke count.
Whether he is finished or not, that doesn't not change a thing. Once 4pm come up he reports to me on his knees for inspection. I then pick a room in the house, any room, and he never knows which one I'll pick. We go into whatever room I've picked that week. Where I'll place him in position bent over the back of a chair. I'll have my favorite strap with me, which I leave sitting on his back.
I then inspect the room from top to bottom, a white glove inspection. I look at everything carefully, check every corner. I expect and demand perfection, and it better be perfect. If not he automatically gets 50 painful strokes with the strap. Plus he gets to clean the room all over again, from top to bottom. If he fails the second inspection, it's 100 with the strap. If his having to do it over has delayed my other plans for him. That will cost him an extra 25 strokes.
If the room I've picked happens to be my bedroom, then the price goes up. And I start him off with 100 strokes for the first offense.
With added strokes for the appearance of my shoes, clothes and anything in the drawers. I am especially picky about my lingerie, and a mistake there will cost him dearly.
When I want to spice things up even further, I ask a friend of mine to come by. She absolutely loves this game and is always eager to join in with her slave. When she is here her slave is responsible for the first inspection. If he says the room is dirty, he points out my slaves mistakes and after I beat him. They are both responsible for cleaning the room from top to bottom. If he declares the room clean, he takes my husbands place over the back of the chair. And my husband is placed on his hands and knees to serve as a bench for us, as I love ojectification. Before my friend and I do our own inspection, my husband has to decide if he agrees with the other slave that the room is perfect. If we inspect the room and find anything wrong, then each slave gets the strap. The only way for both of them to avoid the strap is for both to have said the room to be perfectly clean, and be right. Anything else and one or usually both will pay dearly.
I love to play this game, as it lends itself to many different situations. It's not only a lot of fun, but it's great training for the slaves, helping to keep them doing their best.
Now I can't wait till next Christmas, when I'll be introducing a whole new holiday game!!
Thanks Lady Grey!
Sandra
M.C.and willie - It's very gratifying to hear that my words have helped you in your FLM. It must be wonderful to have the house to yourselves after all those years! A PVC Queening chair sounds like a worthy project. Don't forget the raise/lower mechanism under the seat. I think M.C. will wonder how she ever lived without it!
ReplyDeleteAs for the knot you seek, don't overcomplicate it. Look up a "half hitch" knot, and then double it. Simple, but effective. I'd suggest that his cock should be erect before you use the knot, and I always start with the balls first, as they tend to retract as the erection is reached, and that will be prevented if they're well tied. Tie the cock tightly at its base, though I sometimes loop the rope around the full extension of his cock after tying the base, and finish off at the top with another knot. That can be aesthetically very pleasing. Have fun!
Sandra - Such nastiness. I love it! So much for Saturday being a day off for your slave. Is he also your husband?
Glad to hear that you liked my little Xmas tree fun day. Just another way to make the holidays such a "special" time. Stop by any time - I'd love to read more of your ideas.
Lady Grey – again thank you so much for taking the time to share your knowledge with us. We both are so grateful for your advice and recommendations. It is wonderful to have you and your blog for inspiration. Excuse us for asking for clarification but please just so we are clear are the knots you are suggesting for tying a sub’s cock and balls require two ropes to tie them up and that these are thin ropes?
ReplyDeleteMy Mistress insists that I ask you for a little more information on the Queening Stool. I hope to have it completed by this weekend and we can test it out sometime this soon We have never used one and she is curious if you have any tips on the best way for her to get the most out of the experience. She wishes to create a situation where she can relax and get maxim enjoyment out of the experience and at the same time I “suffer” while she is enjoying my service. Any advice that can prolong her enjoyment and at the same time extend my ability to service her will be much appreciated. Hopefully our questions are worthy of your attention.
Mistress Cristin and sub willie
MC and willie - Take a look at the following page and you'll see how the knot should be tied:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.realknots.com/knots/hitches.htm#tautline. It's the one called "TWO HALF HITCHES" and it only requires one medium thickness rope to tie the knot.
You only need one length for the balls and one length for the cock, for a total of two ropes in all.
Mistress will need a comfortable seat, and either a chair back on the stool, or just push it up against a sofa, or the wall with pillows in between, or whatever so that she can sit back and enjoy. As for sub willie's discomfort, there's no limit to the ways to accomplish that. Mistress can be using the ball and cock ropes to direct his tongue action. She could have a crop or buggy whip to reach any part of his body, once again to direct his action. She could have nipple clamps with a leash attached to the chain between (clover clamps usually come with a chain) and pull the chain for effect. She could make him keep his legs up in the air for an extended period. The use of a Humbler for this is perfect, as it also challenges his balls. Or she could have his body resting on a bed of rocks such as the small white stones used for landscaping. They're full of sharp edges.
All of these alone or in combination work well, but you really must use your own imagination, as the possibilities are endless.
There are some photos that you might enjoy on the following blogspot:
http://dommepics.blogspot.com/2012/01/oh-la-lallee.html?zx=e93cc036c9e884fc
Good luck!
Lady Grey,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the clear and thorough explanation and the encouragement as we pursue our journey.
MC and I are going through the many interesting topics of your blog to catch up on things you have shared. We are constantly finding things of great interest which triggers more questions. As we were enjoying the blog entry entitled, "Gotta Love Those Sports" My Mistress was intrigued with the following:
"Over the years, I had trained him to maintain his hard-on for extended periods in order to please me. He had become a very proficient lover, not at all quick on the trigger, and he took a great deal of pride in being able to last as long as I wanted him to before I gave him permission to cum."
Naturally MC has instructed me to ask you how you accomplished this, what special techniques you used to prolong his erection and force him to hold back his ejaculation. How long did it take for karl to perform to your satisfaction, and was it something you could share with us?
You should know Lady Grey that now my mistress has me kneel naked before her, clover clamps in place on my nipples as I read your blog to her out loud.
Thanks again for all you have done for us...we appreciate the time and patience you have shown in explaining things to us novices and that you do indeed have a flair for explaining things clearly. Hopefully we are not a bother to you...
Mistress C + willie
Lady Gray,
ReplyDeleteThank you for the pics and the knot info, they are awesome! Subbie begining work on the Chair today, hopefully won't take too long to complete.
Can't thank you enough.
MC
MC and willie - Glad to hear that you're progressing nicely. As for the ejaculation control training, read further in that blog posting and you'll see the basic "allowed thrust" method. Simply extrapolate from that until the proper control is reached. It takes time -often a lot of it- patience, and the ability to reward progression and punish mistakes. There's a different method explained in the comment section of that posting, and many more to be found on various websites, but my method works just fine for me.
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome, MC. I know you'll love the chair when it's complete.
Also, if you are going to ask a question about a specific posting of mine, please use the comment form at the bottom of that particular posting. I'll still receive it, and it prevents a post such as the current one from receiving comments that aren't related to the posting.
Lady Grey,
ReplyDeleteUnderstand, will do and thanks for the guidance.
Hi Lady Grey,
ReplyDeleteI laugh so loud that my daughters came into my room and actually asked me what was so funny... which made me laugh even more because well.... I couldn't tell them. LOL
Thank you for your wonderful way of sharing and for giving me an idea for next Christmas....hehehe... evil grin on my face.
I love your blog. You always have such a clever and enjoyable way of writing. You give me so many excellent ideas for slubby... hem. We still have our "fake" tree up. He will be taking it down at the end of January and I'm thinking of playing the game "reconsider"... Maybe I can get some pine needles from our pine trees outside and throw them on the rug and floor and stairs... as if the fake tree was a real tree... hem, this could be fun... for me.
Cleo
OMG...I LOVE this!! I cannot wait for Christmas now. The mind fucks, the needles...perfection. Hubby read this as well and said, "God, this sounds like you!!" Obviously, I took this as a huge compliment! I do adore those lose/lose situations, and you always have such good ideas for those. How I wish we still had our tree up!!
ReplyDeleteM
This was a wonderful mind fuck sandwich. The combination of bondage, domestic duty and the mind fuck certainly created a fun solution to a problem all of us hate when we have to take down our trees. It's so much fun to keep them second guessing. Like many of your readers I also laughed out load after reading this.
ReplyDeleteI love the way your head works and can't wait to hear about the upcoming slave competition.
Cleo - Glad you enjo it. It was certainly great fun for me. Did you share it with Marc, or are you waiting to give him a taste of it as a surprise?
ReplyDeleteM - Yes, it is definitely something I can see you doing. Devious minds think alike, and I know how much you like seeing those "looks of helplesness" on your hubby's face. Maybe you shouldn't have let him read it - now he'll know what's coming next Christmas. Of course, that gives you a chance for a surprise variation of your own. Hee hee.
QG - Yes,the mind fuck was the very best part, and I appreciate the compliment from a mind fucker of your stature. How's the re-training going? More soon on the slave competition.
Wow, and I thought I was evil...
ReplyDeleteCan I be you when I grow up?
Hugs,
Skyye
You really have it all together. Next year my wife said we are doing the same thing as you did with the tree needles. And as much as she can find during the 11 months until then. She does something very similar with my house cleaning, giving me a chance to check everything again before she does, except there is no penalty for saying I will check it again. Now there will be. Hours of corner time as well as an extra month or two of no cumming and staying in my CB 6000. Plus doing all of the housework all over again the next day when she finds one thing wrong.
ReplyDeleteSkyye - I just checked your site, and it looks like you're well on your way. I too started at a young age, and I can assure you that it just keeps getting better. However, I was never into the money making aspects that seem to dominate your domination, so I am not really qualified to know where that will take you. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteJBT - Sounds like your wife has it together as well. Yes, I would definitely recommend a penalty for "reconsidering". After all, if you've announced that the job is done properly, and then reconsider, that's the same as if you'd lied in the first instance, as far as I'm concerned. My best to your wife, and good luck to you - you'll obviously need it.
You are quite a Woman!
ReplyDeleteYour "husband" is quite a lucky man.
Best regards,
Alex (Paris/France)
Lady Grey,
ReplyDeleteAre you going to have your slave does this again this year? If you do add a new twist to it when ever he puts 5 needles in the bowl he has to come kiss your bare feet 5 times each. Start off next to the bowl then move around the house so he has to crawl to you. After a while tell him the rules have changed and he needs to lick your soles 5 times each. Make it easy for him a few times by having your feet up. After a while plant your feet on the ground so he has to get his face low to the ground and stick his tongue between your sole and the ground. You could then switch it where he has to suck your toes 5 times each.
I love your blog and especially this post.
ReplyDeleteSo I miss your updates. I hope everything is well and you lost interest in posting here.
If that is the case please reconsider it.
Regards
Steven