Tuesday, July 24, 2012

AS I WAS SAYING......

Actually, I've been saying nothing on this blog for several months now.  Several readers have expressed concern that something is wrong, or that something bad might have happened to me or my sub husband Karl.  I assure you that is not the case at all.  I simply ran out of things to talk (write) about. 

I've spent the last few years writing this blog and exploring many concepts and many events that have taken place in my life.  The response from readers and fellow bloggers has been wonderful, and the comments have been interesting and often informative.  Lately, however, I began to feel that I'd covered every concept I wanted to cover, and the lack of inspiration in that area forced me to ask myself whether I wanted to continue with a monthly (or so) roundup of events that were taking place in my life.  That was never the intention of this blog from its inception, and it's not what I care to do on a regular basis.  Thus my silence.

Strangely, many other Femdom bloggers have been missing in action as well for the past few months.  Queen Goddess, Ms. Marie, and Mistress M from Forever Hers have stopped posting.    Mistress Misty's blog site seems to have been forcibly removed for some unknown reason.  Whether these worthy ladies have stopped writing for the same reason(s) as I have.....well, I really can't say.  All I know is that I have no desire to submit postings just to titillate male sub readers, which is what I fear would happen if I did a week-to-week or month-to-month update of current happenings.  I have no problem if titillation occurs when I'm writing conceptually, but there are plenty of bloggers providing that weekly or even daily turn-on for male subs out there, and it's not what I had in mind when I started this blog.

So, until I'm inspired to write about concepts that I haven't yet covered, my blog postings will undoubtedly remain few and far between.  I'd be happy to entertain ideas about potential topics, and if I felt that I had something unique to offer, I'd gladly post on said topic(s).   Until then, I'll once again thank all the readers who have taken time to follow and comment upon my blog.

8 comments:

  1. I have been recently going back and reading your blog. How fascinating. I have been working on having this lifestyle with my subhub and we have hit quite a few roadblocks. I have been impressed with how easy you make it sound. I am sorry that you will not be blogging. I have found you to be rather helpful and there aren't many blogs like yours out there. I was reading misty heavens blog until it disappeared and had conversed with her several times. I appreciate you feel like you run out of things to say but maybe you could continue on a monthly basis as help to some of us still struggling. Take care and god bless, Ms. Starr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Starr

    Of course, don't leave this blog, but try Ms. Kathy at "FEMDOM101"
    it is really good and Kathy handles her hubby quite well. Almost no kink. She is a little like the lady on this blog, sort of runs a little low on what to talk about.
    I'm sure that it is extrememly tough to write a blog, but there are SOOO many of us subs out there and we NEED all of you ladies SOOOO
    MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to hear from you, Lady Grey.

    I do hope you will continue to write when inspiration hits.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi LG,

    I know exactly what you mean. As you said, other than writing a summary of events, I seem to have lost inspiration to write as well. I have continued to tease, piss on, crop, tease, dress, tease...my own hubby (and dee dee), but have had no real inclination to write. We have had our typical bumps (kids, work, life in general), but I have discussed that on several occassions here. The ideas and support I've gained have been so incredibly helpful, but I don't want to start repeating myself on here.

    So, until inspiration strikes again....

    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Starr - Thank you for the kind comment. I haven't totally given up blogging. Just waiting for the right inspiration to strike again. I see that Jellybean has also commented on your comment.

    Jellybean - Ms. Kathy has much to offer, but she's a lot milder in her approach to domination than I am. Different strokes for different folks, in more ways than one:)

    Fur - Likewise, of course. I know that you've had your share of moments when the inspiration to write just wasn't there. At least you can always draw. Stay well.

    M - Thanks for understanding. I miss all the give and take between you, me, QG, and others, going back and forth via the blogs. Hopefully, something will inspire us to get at it once again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet of you to say so, Tony. I trust that you're still Thaid up nicely:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am indeed,Lady Grey. We have just bought a house and my wife is looking forward to moving and building her 'Temple' which will be a separate small 1 room house in the garden. She does not use the term 'dungeon' as she feels that implies something bad. Her Temple will be a place of worship, for training and for loving correction and discipline. Hopefully this will be ready by the end of January. My wife and i send our holiday greetings to you both, and best wishes for the New Year.
    Tony

    ReplyDelete