When I arrived at Vanessa's house to pick up Karl, I was feeling quite nervous. I didn't really have any idea what had happened all day or whether or not I'd be happy with the results. I'd pictured so many different scenarios that I'd tired my brain out and was wondering if the whole idea of lending Karl out was really worth all the mental gyrations I was going through. As often happens, the reality of what seemed an intriguing idea was not as I'd expected it to be. This was supposed to take pressure off of me, not put it on, and I was annoyed at myself for feeling nervous. So I gathered myself, calmed down, and knocked on Vanessa's door.
She let me in, dressed the same as she'd been in the morning, except that she was barefoot. I asked her how it had gone, and she said "Fine. Karl's just finishing up with the bathroom floor, so why don't we sit in the living room and have us a little chat while we're waiting." I really wanted to see Karl, but I also wanted to hear what Vanessa had to say, so off we went to the living room.
Vanessa and I are best friends, but we both loved to tease each other, and I knew that she knew how curious I was, and I knew that she was going to draw this out as much as possible just to drive me crazy. So after putting up with her asking me how MY day was, and insisting on specifics, I finally just looked at her and said "Okay Vanessa, now let's have the story you know I'm waiting to hear. Stop goofing around and tell me everything that happened."
She laughed and said "All right, sweetie, here's how it all went down. Except I'm not gonna tell you everything 'cause I'm sure you'll be asking Karl about all this later, and some of this is stuff that he should tell you. So I'll give you the general outline and he can fill in the blanks."
And so she did. Here's the gist of what she had to say, and I'll write it as a narrative because I'd never be able to do justice to Vanessa's street-wise jargon. She began by saying that she'd decided to have Karl work on her kitchen and bathroom floors. Both were tiled and the tiles had plenty of accumulated dirt on the grout between each tile. That stuff is a bitch to get off, and Vanessa knew it would be a worthy challenge for her "slave of the day".
She had bought all sorts of cleaning stuff, including stiff brushes, packaged tile cleaners, rags for wiping and drying and a bucket for water. What she didn't have to buy were the various chains and shackles that she already had in her collection, along with a generous assortment of crops, whips and canes, many of which she expected to use as "motivation" for Karl. Vanessa was clearly into her plantation overseer role, and she fully planned to work Karl's white ass off.
She went on to say that she'd started Karl out in the kitchen where she told him the three big rules of the day: no speaking unless spoken to, do exactly as I say, and keep your head down and your eyes on the floor. As for the last rule, she further told Karl that the only part of her body he was allowed to look at was her feet. She warned him that if she saw his eyes move toward the upper part of her body he'd be severely punished. She said she'd "done some stuff" to help him remember that last rule, but said that Karl could explain the details.
So Karl had begun cleaning the floor, and she'd "supervised" his work, making sure that he was putting his all into the task and going at a speed she liked, which she assured me was very fast. She smiled as she said that she'd given Karl a lot of incentive with the generous use of her whip and crop collection. "But don't worry" she said "no permanent damage." I could well imagine Vanessa's idea of "incentive". In truth, it was probably a lot like mine, so I wasn't too worried.
She said that it took Karl several hours to complete the kitchen floor, and they took a break for lunch. Vanessa sat on one of the high stools in her kitchen and ate a sandwich which she shared with Karl by throwing bits of it on the floor that was now clean enough to eat off of, thanks to my husband. She "generously" supplied a bowl of water that he could lap up while he ate.
I must say that at this point I was realizing the mistake I'd made by lending out Karl as a "slave" instead of as a sub. It was one thing to keep him busy working for another Dom, but I should have realized that Vanessa was going to take it to an extreme. On the other hand, Karl had an ongoing slave fantasy and I'd certainly used that in the past to create some rather vivid scenarios myself, so for all I knew he may have been into this. I really needed to talk with Karl.
Vanessa then told me that she remembered how I'd trained Karl to do pedicures and toenail polishing, so she'd decided to give him a little break before doing the bathroom floor, and off they went - Karl crawling - to the living room, where Vanessa removed her boots, went off to get some nail polish and a foot stool, and returned with both. She didn't have the right equipment for a pedicure, but the idea of a nice toenail polishing struck her as delightful. She told Karl he had 15 minutes to worship her feet, and if she were satisfied that he was thrilled to be allowed to lick and suck her toes and feet, he'd be allowed to do her toenails. Evidently, she was indeed satisfied, as she pointed to her feet, and said "See what a nice job he did. You've trained him well." Of course, I already knew that, and Vanessa's toes were flawlessly polished.
After that, it was off to the bathroom for more scrubbing and more incentive, and that's what he was finishing up on when I arrived. Vanessa gave me a coy smile, and said "So is there anything else you'd like to know?" As if she didn't know. So I laughed, called her a bitch and said "What else did Karl use his tongue on?"
"Well.........." she drawled, stretching it out, "I must admit that I had plans for that tongue, and I was plenty juiced up for it, but I know how much the thought of Karl's tongue in my pussy or ass has been worrying you, and I know this is the man you love, and you're my best friend, and well, I just couldn't do it."
I must admit that I felt a huge sense of relief when Vanessa told me that. I know I said I'd been excited to see how he'd deal with the lose-lose situation that it would have been for him, but knowing it had never come to that was a very, very good feeling. I gave Vanessa a big hug, and she laughed and threw this at me "But don't think I didn't have me some fun with that good lookin' man. There are other parts of my body that needed some attention. But I'll leave that for him to explain."
She was being a tease bitch again, but I knew I'd get the whole story from Karl, so I just let it go. Vanessa grabbed Karl's clothes off the chair where they'd been since the morning, and said "I'll see if he's done. Wait out here and I'll get him for you." And so she did.
I'll finish this in my next posting, and I promise to let you know everything Karl told me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lucky Karl! As a sub, I definitely have the fantasy of being lent out to Milady's friends. On the other hand, I don't want it to go too far. Your reaction is precious; you love him. You are an amazing Woman!
ReplyDeleteKarl is a very lucky submissive to be in Your service, Lady Grey :)
ReplyDeleteAs friends go, Mistress Vanessa is a keeper!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lady Grey, for the update. Karl is one very lucky sub and you are certainly one very lucky owner, not only to have found a sub like him, but to have created a social network with people like Vanessa. On second thought, luck has very little to do with it. It is clearly skill!
ReplyDeleteYou also are an expert at keeping us all in suspense. I can't wait to hear Karl's account.
All the best,
FootSlaveE
I 'd like to know Jake's reaction, since his comment before was well-delivered.
ReplyDeleteStrelnikov
It sounds like Karl got a great work out as befits a slave and that Mistress Vanessa is indeed a true friend and didn't take any advantages, when clearly she could have done as she pleased. I've read about other's misgivings about your lending of Karl but I think your account of the day proves it to be something of a success - though I guess we all have to reserve judgment until all is revealed in the final instalment. Thank you Lady Grey for sharing this with us.
ReplyDeleteAnonymous - Yes, we're both lucky to have found each other. The "being lent" concept seems to be quite prevalent among sub males, but it does have its complications.
ReplyDeleteshebsheb and Alex - You'll get no argument from me!
FootSlaveE - I do feel lucky to have three close Femdom friends. I'd hate to have no one to talk to about the D/s scene, but many ladies who have been pushed into dominance by their husbands are completely on their own. I'm sure that's very frustrating for them, and probably one of the reasons that many of those relationships fail.
Strelnikov - Perhaps we'll hear from him yet.
Respecting Mistress - Karl's view is quite interesting, and much more complete than Vanessa's....as you'll see. Good luck with your next caning. I hope it's a lot gentler than those videos you posted!
A very interesting write-up.
ReplyDeleteYou made a strong decision in "lending" Your submissive out.
There will be a major effect.
It will happen slowly.Barely noticeable..You should take careful note.There is no going back to "before"!
Writing from experience and with My Lady's permission, this was lent to another Dom for length of undisclosed time.It would take place between one or two times a week or more.
sub was not part of negotiations.
The shock of being given to another Domme was awful.Learning what was required, Her Rules,Her Demands all caused the fun of being a "sub" into the very hard truth of an owned slave.A slave held in a "Non-Consensual Contract", was to learn in a very hard way the reality of being an object, an owned article, as a domestic animal..the slave became an "it". The slave once so used no longer could reveal anything about it's usage..slave simply could NOT.
slave's focus was entirely on serving totally.slave could not help itself.Even questioned under some duress, only parts of it's usage and treatment and services were revealed. slave testimony cannot be accepted. slave was removed from the other Domme's service mainly due to being late, for Original Owner as ordered. My Lady also had not wanted it to do domestic services, but for a creative assignment.Some domestic but not only! Later "given" to others but with strict rules from My Lady.
Was it fun?
a slave serves, obeys and submits,totally.
Was it good for My Lady, absolutely.
Other Domme's also enjoy slave's usage.
There is no "I"."i", "me" but it.
Name of a slave if allowed should be in small letters..LM.slavej
jason gold - I find your comment somewhat confusing. First, a "non-consensual contract" seems like a contradiction in terms. If it's non-consensual, why would you need a contract? Non consensual means that coercion is involved, in which case a contract would have no relevance. The person in a non-consensual state would essentially be a prisoner. Or am I misunderstnding you?
ReplyDeleteYou mistakenly seem to assume that my husband is a slave. That is not the case. He is a consensual sub who is occasionally put into the slave mode. Very rarely, in his case.
You also seem to be making the point that this "loan" will change everything in our relationship. Time will tell, I suppose, but relationships are constantly changing. I think things would go stale otherwise. The trick is to keep the changes intresting and positive. We'll see what happens with this one.
Is Karl ever on an equal footing with you? At a business function, perhaps? It may wear on him to be continuously submissive in all settings.
ReplyDeleteViktor Strelnikov
viktor - Evidently, you haven't read my earlier postings. When in public, with rare exceptions, Karl and I do not in any way display our D/s relationship. Even at home, we do not engage in 24/7 D/s, though it is always available at a moment's notice, and there is an underlying awareness of the core of our relationship at all times.
ReplyDeleteLate to the party. Your writing is through the roof! Thank you
ReplyDelete