Saturday, January 3, 2015

SLAVE DAY AT VANESSA'S

Karl's third day as a slave was spent at Vanessa's house.  Vanessa is my oldest and best friend, but there's always been a bit of a rivalry between us when it comes to dealing with submissives.  She fancies herself as more of a "punisher" than I am, and feels that her ends justify her means, with her "ends" being total dominance of the male through intimidation and fear.  Given a chance to use her methods on a slave rather than a mere submissive, she reacted about as I expected, and then added a twist or two that I never anticipated.

When she dropped Karl off at my house, she only stuck around long enough to tell me that she had forbidden Karl to talk to me about his day with her, and that he knew that he would be punished severely the next time she had him at her house if he disobeyed her.  This was a typical Vanessa "tease", directed at me more than Karl, and I had to chuckle at the trap she'd laid for both of us.  She knew very well that I would get the story out of Karl, and she obviously was enjoying the fact that I knew it would lead to punishment for him and that I had caused it.  Very clever and quite malicious.

When we were alone, I had Karl stand before me and turn around slowly several times to see what shape his body was in after two days as a slave with other Doms.  He was covered with welts on his back, ass, and thighs, and his lips and face seemed swollen.  No blood had been shed, but many of those welts were very red and nasty looking.  He looked absolutely exhausted.  I told him to shower and shave and put on a t-shirt and panties and come back to me for a rundown of the weekend happenings.

When he returned, he told me about his day at Patsy's, which I've already described in my previous posting, and then I asked him to tell me what happened with Vanessa.  He then revealed that Vanessa had forbidden him to speak of his day with her, and had threatened to punish him if he disobeyed her.  Of course, I already knew this, and I assured him that Vanessa's punishment would be a trifle compared with what he'd get from me if he refused to tell me what happened at her house.  I don't know if he totally believed me, but I knew that he really wanted to tell me about Vanessa, and this gave him an excuse to do so.  A typical lose/lose for Karl, but that's life, especially for a slave.

Vanessa had wasted no time in showing Karl that he was in store for a day of hard work and endless punishment, complete with a heavy and authentic slave collar and hand and feet shackles.  He spent many hours cleaning floors in the kitchen and bathroom, which duplicated his efforts when he had done the same for Vanessa when I loaned him out previously.  This time, however, Vanessa wanted even more speed and thoroughness and made constant use of her whip to achieve results.  A beaten and exhausted Karl finally finished both floors and was immediately directed to make and serve Vanessa's lunch.  While she ate she threw scraps of food on the floor for Karl and allowed him to drink by dipping her feet in a bowl of water and raising them up over and over while Karl licked and sucked the droplets from her toes.

So far, I had no argument with any of her methods, and she continued to work Karl very hard with vacuuming chores, washing and drying and ironing her clothes, and many hours spent cleaning her entire shoe collection and arranging them by size, type, style and color.  Karl had plenty of experience with shoe duties from my end of things, and except for Vanessa's brutal use of her whip, there was nothing extraordinary about his day so far.  By late afternoon, however, things began to change.

Vanessa told Karl to draw her a bath and present himself on his knees next to her tub when the water was nice and hot.  She put a hood over his head, with only the nose and mouth holes open, got into the tub and directed Karl to clean her from feet to neck by using his hands covered with body wash.  She raised her right foot for him to begin, then her left, and then each leg in turn, then crouched while Karl lathered her pussy as she directed his fingers into her vagina and over and around her clit, emitting many gasps of delight as Karl's hands did their "work" and his cock struggled mightily against his chastity restraint.  Karl couldn't see a thing, but Vanessa's reaction and his imagination was quite enough to arouse him royally.  Next came Vanessa's ass, where once again Karl was directed to plunge his soap lubricated index finger into her hole over and over while she writhed in obvious ecstasy. 

At one point, Vanessa told Karl that they weren't breaking any of my rules, as his tongue wasn't being used for licking or penetration, and she directed him up to her tits (more sighs of pleasure from Vanessa) and around her arms shoulders and back.  All in all, quite a bath, and Karl toweled her off afterwards.  Vanessa, now in a robe, removed Karl's hood and told him to crawl into her bedroom and get on her bed, on his back, and wait for her.  Vanessa had a king sized, four poster bed and she proceeded to tie Karl's hands and feet to the four corners, having him spread-eagled in the center of the bed. 

Vanessa slowly removed her robe and gave Karl a view of her totally naked body as she grasped his chastity encased cock and said "Take a good look at what your cock can never have.  Too bad, but I'm horny as hell after that bath, and I'm going to get some relief, slave."  She then went to her dresser and pulled out something Karl had never seen.  It was a strap-on gag with a long, black penis dildo in the middle, extending about 8 inches through a hole in its middle and about 4 inches out the other side of the hole.  The dildo was one piece (it's called an "in and out penis gag" if you want to look it up), and Vanessa proceeded to strap it to Karl's head so that he had the short penis end in his mouth while the long penis end faced outwards toward Vanessa.  Then she lubed the long end, saying laughingly that "I really don't need the lube 'cause I'm already wet, but what the hell" and straddled Karl's face while on her knees, lowering herself onto the dildo.  Up and down she went, slowly at first, then gathering speed as she let out moans of ecstasy.

Karl said he had no idea how long it lasted, but Vanessa was eventually just, as he says it, "plowing into my face with that thing, shrieking and laughing as she came, and she came over and over."  When she was finally sated, she looked Karl in the eye and said "Guess what, slave, we didn't break any rules from Your Highness (meaning me).  No tongue in my pussy, right?"  Karl, of course couldn't say anything with half of the penis dildo in his mouth.  I now knew why Karl's face and mouth looked swollen, but Vanessa wasn't done.  She got off of Karl and left him tied to the bed with the in and out gag still attached, and said, "Hold that pose.  I'm going out for a bite to eat and I want to imagine you lying there just like that."  She got dressed as Karl watched, and he wriggled around a bit to try to make himself more comfortable.  That was a mistake.  "I said hold that pose, slave!  Don't you dare move around!"  She slapped his face several times, left the room and returned with a bowl full of water, and placed the bowl on his chest.  "You move around, and that water's gonna spill, and if it does I'm gonna use my whip like you never felt before."  Then she stepped back, looked at Karl and said "My, my, don't you make a pretty picture for me to think about while I'm eating.  Have fun, slave.  I'm gonna need some more "relief" when I come back."

Karl doesn't know how long she was gone, but he knew he had to remain still and he was afraid he'd fall asleep from the sheer exhaustion of his day.  If he did that, he'd probably move around in his sleep and the bowl would overflow or fall, so he forced himself to stay awake, and suffered the cramps that prolonged immobility always bring.  Somehow, he managed to keep that bowl balanced, and when Vanessa finally returned, she came into the bedroom with a carry-out container, smiled sweetly at Karl and said  "I see you followed instructions, slave.  I saved dessert to eat with you.  Well, I'll eat it and you can continue to hold that pose while you watch."  She pulled up a chair, opened the container and slowly ate a piece of cake while "chatting" with Karl.

She said "I bet you're probably hungry.  Well, if you do a good job on your next chore, maybe I'll let you eat something.  We'll just have to see how you do."  She finished her cake, removed the bowl from Karl's chest and proceeded to untie his hands and feet from the bed posts.  The in and out gag remained in place. "Now get out of bed and on your knees facing the side of the bed.  Hands behind your back."   She used a metal clip to attach Karl's wrist cuffs together.  She pulled off the slacks she was wearing and removed her panties, got her lube tube and re-applied some to the dildo, and sat on the edge of the bed facing Karl.  "You really are a pretty sight, slave.  Whip marks all over your back and ass and thighs, sweat streaks from a day of hard work, and that glistening cock coming out of your mouth.  Turns me on just looking at you, and knowing that I'm responsible for all those things.  I bet you just love pleasing your beautiful , black Mistress.  Doesn't seem fair, though, that I had to do all the work when I fucked your face.  Now you can get to work yourself and use that thing in your mouth to get me off."

With that, Vanessa laughed, threw her head back and said "Fuck me slave!  Long and hard until I tell you to stop."  And so he did, plunging the dildo into Vanessa's pussy and going in and out, back and forth, side to side as Vanessa yelled out directions to speed up, slow down, etc., and screamed with pleasure.  Karl told me that it lasted a long, long time and he was stunned by the number of orgasms Vanessa had.  I felt my teeth clenching as he went on with his description.  Jealousy?  Pissed off that she'd gotten herself fucked by Karl when I never imagined that could happen with Karl's cock in a cage and his tongue off limits?  Anger that she'd outfoxed me?  Probably a lot of all of those things.

When Vanessa had finally had enough, she removed the gag from Karl, actually complimented him on his "work" and had him crawl into the kitchen where she threw some cold cuts on the floor and put down the very bowl of water that she'd placed on his chest so that he could drink while he ate.  His wrists were still behind his back, but he greedily ate and drank like a dog while Vanessa left to put her robe back on.  When she returned, she had Karl thank her for his meal, wiped her bare feet over the spots left on the floor, and had Karl lick her soles until they were clean.  She told Karl that it was late and she was tired, and said to him "It was really fun having you as a slave for today.  I can't wait until I get you for a three day weekend.  Can you just imagine how much fun we'll have!?!"  Karl managed a feeble "Yes, Mistress" while he shuddered inside, and Vanessa told him that he was not allowed to talk about what happened or suffer the consequences the next time he served her.  He slept at the foot of Vanessa's bed with his hands still behind his back and his collar chained to the foot of the bed as well.  He was so exhausted that he slept like a rock, and the next day Vanessa brought him home, and you know what she said to me.

This posting has gone on a long time, so I'll end here and tell the story of the aftermath of this weekend, and the conversation with Vanessa, at a later time.


23 comments:

  1. I would not have Karl go back to Vanessa's. She will cause him some major injuries and she seems like she will only whip him more and more. Doing housework for her is one thing, but being used as her sex toy should be off limits. After all he is YOUR slave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. " She will cause him some major injuries and she seems like she will only whip him more and more. Doing housework for her is one thing, but being used as her sex toy should be off limits. After all he is YOUR slave."

    Absolutely. She didn't violate the letter of your rules, but she violated the spirit of them. That's disrespectful to both Karl and you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is not the first time that Vanessa broke the spirt of the rules if not the technical letter of them. In my very humble opinion she has not shown the proper respect for you or even Karl.

    In addition to crossing some boundries, I feel she took a safety risk leaving Karl unattended while bound with that penis gag in his mouth after the way he was used. She is not a Domme, she is a danger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... in my humble mind a submissive, in comparison to a slave, is a "no limit" being..
    Of course, if one lends a slave then one should precise exactly what are the limits of its use (after all it's like lending an instrument). Maybe next time our dear Lady could condition the lending of Her slave to "absolutely no use as a tool to provide sexual satisfaction in whatsoever way"..

    Very best regards,

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. All Hers and anon - I can't disagree with what you've both said. Vanessa went way over the line. I do blame myself somewhat for not anticipating her actions, but the truth is that she did things I never would have done in her place and we had quite a conversation about the situation. I'll be getting into that later.

    Training Boy - Yes, there's a definite pattern here. No matter how well you think you know someone, there's always a few surprises in store somewhere down the line. I was not happy, to say the least.

    Alex - I assume that you meant that a slave is a "no limit" being as compared to a submissive. It came out the opposite way in your sentence. It's a good point, but I'd already imposed some limits. Unfortunately, I didn't impose enough of them, especially in the area of sexual satisfaction, as you note. I think I'd need a crystal ball or something to predict what Vanessa's mind can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, i reckon she took your limits as a challenge and will do the same again given the chance. I reckon karl loved/loathed it to perfection and you have the perfect tool to tempt/threaten him with at a later date. i hope you can make it up with Vanessa, she's great!

    Now you can punish him dearly for his obvious transgression in enjoying stimulating Vanessa in the bath too.

    I'm so pleased how your itch has spawned so much fun for you and karl, i do hope you keep him to yourself for a bit though. In my mind you are the perfect Domme for karl and i can't wait to hear what you get up to next.

    Your other Domme friends lifestyles sound wonderfully attractive, and being dumped from a car, to a garage to a car, he must have lapped it up. Such a strange juxtoposition in our silly sub minds to love and hate this treatment so much. to serve at the feet of a mistress, so perfect to make her smile and thrilling to make her cum (who of us has not orgasmed just in bringing our mistress to ecstatic peaks), but what a fabulous feeling to take a severe spanking for an indiscretion...oh for the feel of a burning back! Sorry it's been too long!

    thank you so much for this blog, hope it makes you happy to write and it does us to read.

    AW

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Anonymous said...

    Wow, i reckon she took your limits as a challenge and will do the same again given the chance. I reckon karl loved/loathed it to perfection and you have the perfect tool to tempt/threaten him with at a later date. i hope you can make it up with Vanessa, she's great!

    Now you can punish him dearly for his obvious transgression in enjoying stimulating Vanessa in the bath too."

    This is the same poster that came right after ALL HERS. Over the line is over the line, and I wouldn't play with this any further. If I were Karl, I would feel hurt in a bad way, as in unloved, if you were to exploit this tragedy any further.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it seems Karl had quite the weekend. I wonder if Karl realized he was vilolating the spirt of your wishes? How does he feel about what he did? Did he try to resist? I also wonder if Karl now regrets his request to be more of a slave . . .

    No doubt you've sorted it all out properly. I await the posting of your resolution.

    -Kasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lady Grey,

    May I ask what style or brand chastity device Karl is wearing and if both you and he are happy with it's security and comfort?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear Lady )
    Indeed, I sort of messed up my sentece and You correctly understood this beast's thought..

    Imagining You sitting and somewhat franticly caressing a crystal ball trying to fathom WHAT it is future holds in for You (and Your worthless slave) pulls a (most respectful) smile..

    Very best regards,

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  11. AW- Well, "I reckon" you're a big fan of Vanessa. I suppose it's only fair that someone appreciates her particular style of slave management, though I suspect Karl has quite another view. Actually, I KNOW that Karl has a different view. I'll hold off talking about my own view until my next posting.

    Anon - "tragedy" may be too strong a word, but I agree that Vanessa went over the line.
    BTW, I don't consider Karl's "enjoyment" at turning on Vanessa via the bath as a transgression on his part. A cock has a mind of its own, as the saying goes, and he could hardly help his reaction. Being encased in his chastity device made his excitement more of a torture than a delight, as it's designed to do.

    Kasha - I don't feel that Karl violated anything. It was Vanessa who violated the spirit of my "rules" by using the in and out dildo on Karl's face, and Karl was the helpless victim of what took place. Lying on his back, tied to the bed with Vanessa lowering herself on him was hardly a place to resist, even if he wanted to. Once that was done, and considering Vanessa's previously manic use of her whip and cane, refusing her next order while bound and on his knees would have been tantamount to something of a death wish. Of course, she wouldn't have killed him, but how much was the man expected to take after a full day of being beaten? No, I can't blame him for what took place.

    Anon - He's currently wearing a CB 6000. The addition of a device called a KSD-G3 has made this a very difficult device to escape from. Here's a link:

    http://keptforher.com/ksd-g3.html

    Alex - No problem, Alex. Just what country do you call home?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You once had a great post about let's hear it for the cock. That it was unhealthy for a man to never have normal use of his cock, that this could damage him emotionally and psychologically, as well as probably physically.

    I remember that originally as your blog made it seem the only reason you put him in chastity was because he had you do a whole bunch of work so that he could close a business deal rather than attend his daughter's wedding, or some such important function for her. It seems you use chastity more often than that now. So how often and for how long do you keep Karl in chastity? How often a month does he get to come, including during normal sexual interaction with you?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anon - Once again, and for the umpteenth time, I would appreciate it if anonymous users would at least identify themselves with a first name (real or fake, I don't care) or some sort of symbol so that I can keep track of whom I'm talking to.

    That being said, yes, I find my self using chastity devices more now than in our early days. For many years, we went by the honor system and we had no issues. We still don't have any issues when Karl is on his honor - which is at least 75% of the time when he's not in slave mode- but as I grow older, I find a sort of "comfort" in knowing that his chastity decisions are out of his hands(no pun intended).

    Karl is a very handsome man in a very powerful position, and very rich into the bargain. He'd be quite a catch for another woman, and although I will always have the advantage of being his dream Dom, why take chances? As I approach middle age, this seems like a prudent approach.

    When he's in slave mode, of course, he will always be in chastity, as well as any time I loan him out or one of us has to be out of town. It's also used as a form of punishment (as in the posting to which you refer) since he doesn't like it at all:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. very dear Lady,

    This Beast's home is located in France (Paris suburb to be more precise).. quite a long way from the United States..
    It noticed Milady's adresse only after consulting Her "Blogger Profile".. quite a silly creature.. D...
    This brings to mind a joke in which a Djinn was given the choice by its liberator to build a highway over oceans, mountains and deserts, to enable him to go home whenver he wished,
    or explain to him the functioning of women's mind..
    After some reflection the Djinn chose to build the highway.

    Absolutely no hint intended.. D

    Most respectfully Yours,
    )
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am the 2nd, 12th poster, as well as the one with the line about tragedy.

    We are all unique. I can only speak for myself. What makes me loyal is feeling loved and respected. When someone doesn't believe in my love, or fidelity, it makes me feel unloved and disrespected. I would still never cheat, but it would be a crack in the relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  16. dear Lady,

    Your last post was very touching..

    Best regards,

    Alex


    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for responding ma'am.

    I am more a fan of yours of course. i wait with baited breath the next chapter. i really enjoy reading about karl the sub as well as karl the slave.

    i am prostrate at your feet humbly awaiting your next utterance.

    i wonder - you could do a 'posters punishment' page where you prescribe punishments we must carry out on ourselves and report back on when we have annoyed or crossed you in any way - perhaps a tiny fraction of an outlet for your desires to train a new sub.

    humbly

    AW

    ReplyDelete
  18. Alex - Clever Djinn! Nice to have a reader from France. I'm not sure what you meant by "touching" in your later comment. Just which part touched you? Another problem in translation perhaps?

    slavehollywood - Thank you for the identity clarification. I can assure you that Karl does not feel unloved or disrespected when I put him in chastity. He accepts it as part of the control I exercise at all times. Perhaps you should look at it in that light, rather than making it an issue in the relationship's validity.

    AW - A "poster's punishment" page would not work for me. I want to have an immediate "visual" of a sub's response to my punishment. There's no substitute for "live" feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Lady,
    Touching.. hm.. I did loose a bit of my english over the years...
    I meant "heart touching".. as for the part, it's the ones in which You express Your (very relative!) vulnerability..
    )
    Very best regards,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think keeping him in a chastity device as much as possible is a good way to exert your control over him. And am curious to read how you will deal with the Vanessa situation.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  21. FD - I agree. When Karl is in slave mode, I want him to feel totally helpless. Having his cock in bondage lets him know that the most basic source of his male pleasure is denied to him, and only available to him at my whim, if at all. A very powerful feeling for me, and it never lets him forget who is in charge.

    BTW, as you probably know, allowing him a ruined orgasm is dreadfully frustrating for a male, and by using up those endorphins (with no pleasure for him) it makes any physical punishment I choose to give him just that much more painful. Nipple clamps, in particular, kept in place after a ruined orgasm, become MUCH more painful, as Karl could attest. Changing their position every 15 minutes or so, in this post ruined orgasm situation, can bring a male to tears. Such a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lady Grey

    I am a huge fan and follower of your blog! I really love your writing style of the events that take place in your life! I'm also a fan of the stories involving Vanessa and I was wondering if she also has a blog that can be followed?
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jay - I'm glad to hear that you enjoy my blog, but I'm afraid that Vanessa doesn't blog at all. I'll pass on to her that she has a potential follower in you if she ever desires to write about her lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete