As is usually the case lately, I must apologize for the delay in getting to this posting. It will be a fairly long one, so perhaps that will make up for all of this lost time.
Sunday, the final day of the Masters golf tournament, which represents the Holy Grail of golf tournaments for my husband Karl! Still in his chained state, Karl awoke to a not-so-gentle poke of my foot as I ordered him to serve me breakfast in bed. I fear that he hadn't had a great night of sleep, as there really wasn't any comfortable resting position with all of those chains around his body, but off he went to the kitchen, clanking all the way.
I had slept wonderfully well, comfortable with the thought of a chained slave at the foot of my bed. I'd highly recommend it to all Femdoms out there, at least the ones who enjoy the concept of a helpless male suffering for their benefit with no hope of release. A bit of Sadism 101, I suppose, as is the joy of just lounging in bed while said male moves his chained body down the stairs, into the kitchen, preparing breakfast for his Dom, placing it on a serving tray, and making his way back upstairs, somehow avoiding spilling the juice, coffee, and all the rest, and placing it in front of Her Highness to enjoy. Delightful! As was the foot worshipping opportunity I rewarded him with while I was eating. There's just something special about munching on your bacon and eggs while your chained husband is sucking your toes. Give it a try ladies!
After I was done and had sent Karl off to clean, dry and put away the breakfast dishes (yes, not being totally heartless, I did leave him my leftovers to eat while he did all of that), I had Karl kneel before me in the living room and informed him a bit about the events still to come.
"Slave, Mistress Vanessa and Princess Patsy will be arriving later this morning. You'll greet them properly at the door with your usual foot kissing ritual and usher them into the living room where I'll offer them cocktails which you'll be expected to serve. They are both very curious to see and inspect the naked and chained slave that you've now become. You'll be serving all of us lunch, but first I've promised them both a little "painting of the toenails" session. You'll first remove their old polish, prepare their toes for a base coat and then perfectly apply a new coat of polish. The word "perfectly" is to be taken very seriously. This will be your first test today that will decide whether or not you get to watch the Masters. The ladies will determine whether the job you do on their toes is worthy of such a reward, and that will in turn determine whether you'll be allowed to try your hand at a second and final test after you've served us lunch. Is this understood? You may nod your head."
Karl hadn't spoken a word since Saturday morning, and a head nod was really the only chance he had at any communication, so nod he did. I sent him on his way to fetch a variety of toenail polish colors and to set up the footstools and other "tools of the trade" that we kept on hand for my regular pedicures. Karl had become quite proficient at this sort of service over the years, and I daresay that I'd trained him to be almost the match of the best professionals in this area. Whether or not the chains he wore would affect his abilities remained to be seen.
"When you've finished all the toenails, you'll go into the kitchen and prepare lunch. I've stocked the refrigerator with all sorts of salad makings and I think we'll offer the ladies their choice of Caesar or Cobb, so make certain right now that all the ingredients are readily available. I'm sure we'll like cocktails refilled while we're waiting, so be prepared to serve those to us as well. We'll be doing a close-up inspection of your toenail polishing while we're waiting, and I seriously hope that you won't have disappointed me in that regard."
So Karl was kept busy preparing for Patsy and Vanessa, and I did a few chores outside of our patio in preparation for Karl's second test of the day, assuming he made it that far. I had told the ladies several days before just what was to occur as Karl's second test, and Patsy said she had come up with something special for the occasion. I'll get to that later.
The ladies arrived on time and their reaction upon seeing Karl was epic. Vanessa found his chain bedecked body hilarious and laughed hysterically, and Patsy gasped out loud and said "Oh my God, he looks like Marley's ghost!" Patsy is a great lover of all things British, especially classic English literature, and for those who didn't recognize the reference, she was referring to the great Charles Dickens classic "A Christmas Carol". Jacob Marley's ghost appeared to Ebeneezer Scrooge on Christmas eve to prepare him for further ghost visitations that night. Marley was Scrooge's business partner when alive, and his ghost came dragging along (I'm paraphrasing from memory here) "the chains he had forged in life" due to his greedy and miserly personality, much like Scrooge's. Marley was doomed to drag these chains through eternity and served as a warning to Scrooge to change his evil ways. If you're not familiar with this great story, do check it out in its original form or one of the many movie versions that have been made.
Well, Patsy did crack me up, and I'm sure that Karl understood the reference and probably shivered inside a bit when thinking about dragging those chains around forever...and ever...and ever. Vanessa circled around Karl, yanking at his chains, "trying all of them out", and enjoying the spectacle. "You look lovely in my shackles, slave Karl. Maybe I can borrow you for a few days. I'll ask your Mistress." Karl had already turned red from the embarrassment of being paraded naked and chained in front of Patsy and Vanessa, but I do believe he turned white for a moment at the thought of being in the control of Vanessa once again.
Eventually the ladies (me included) bade Karl to act as bartender and we all had our favorite cocktails in place as nail polish colors were discussed and toes were bared in preparation of what was to come. Karl went about his duties with his usual expertise while the rest of us talked, drank and all-around enjoyed the vision of an enslaved, chained male pedicurist tending to our toes by removing the old polish, applying a base coat, and ultimately painting those happy toes a bright, new color.
Despite having to stop several times to fetch us cocktail refills, Karl did his job with surprising speed and efficiency. Clearly, it pays to train a foot slave well, even if it takes many years of effort. We sent Karl off to prepare lunch and examined his toe work closely. Both Vanessa and Patsy pronounced the "painting party" a success, with oohs and aahs about the exactness of Karl's work and the fun of seeing him do it while all chained up.
When lunch was served by a clanking Karl, we had our meal in the dining room with Karl running back and forth for more of this and that at the ladies' behests, and when it was time for clean-up I had Karl on his knees before me as I told him that we had found his work very satisfactory. This, I told him, would allow him to perform his second test of the day, and that would determine whether or not he could watch the Masters. I then threw a handful of keys on the floor.
"These are the keys to all of the locks for the chains on your body, except your collar. You are to remove all of the chains and return the shackles to Mistress Vanessa. You may now talk once again, and I expect to hear you thank Mistress Vanessa for allowing you to wear them. When you finish all the clean-up, you're to kneel before Princess Patsy and await the little surprise she has for you. Now get started."
Karl later told me that the removal of those chains was an almost ethereal experience. Unencumbered for the first time in a day and a half, he felt as though he was floating on air, and had a huge new sense of pity for anyone who was forced to drag chains around on a regular basis, as so many slaves in olden times were made to endure. He had fumbled around finding the right keys to each lock, much to our amusement, and returned the shackles to Vanessa with "Thank you Mistress Vanessa for allowing me to be shackled with your prized possessions." Vanessa just laughed and said "Anytime, slave. I look forward to the next time."
I told Karl to gather up all of the chains and put them in the basement, then do his lunch clean-up, and report to Patsy. I told him that he was allowed to eat any leftovers while cleaning, and to drink a lot of water as he was sure to be sweating it off soon. He gave me a quizzical look , but properly said "Yes, thank you, Your Highness", and off he went.
Eventually, he found his way back to us on the patio where we had gone to await the next "event" of the day. Now naked except for his collar, and unchained, Karl knelt before Patsy and awaited whatever was to come. Patsy attached a leash to his collar, said "Crawl behind me" and led Karl off to one of the bedrooms where she had deposited a bag shortly after her arrival. Patsy knew what was coming up next, and had put together something special for Karl.
In the meantime, Vanessa and I took care of some final preparations around the patio and awaited the arrival of Patsy and Karl. We really weren't sure about what Patsy was doing with Karl, but we both suspected it would be some sort of period
ostume, as that was one of Patsy's specialties. Well, we weren't wrong, as it turned out. Patsy came outside with Karl still on his leash, but standing up, and we were amazed at a sight not often seen since the early part of the 20th century.
Check out the Etsy website at www.etsy.com and in the Search box put RC1325. That will take you to a picture of two "classic" male golfers and give you a good idea of how Patsy had dressed Karl. He had on a cap like the man on the right, a shirt like the man on the left, and was wearing a red and white diamond decorated tie (over his collar!) that matched his socks. He was wearing his golf shoes that Patsy had evidently fetched from our garage, and was carrying his golf bag full of clubs on his shoulder. For pants, he was wearing knickers, or more accurately known as "plus fours" as Patsy explained, since they were 4 inches longer than the usual knickers one sees. Evidently, this was a typical male golfer outfit in the 1920-1930 era. As usual, Patsy had done herself proud, and Karl just stood there as Patsy removed his leash and turned him over to me for test number two.
Karl had told me some time before chain day about "divots" and the golf clubs that make the best ones (see my previous post, two posts ago, entitled "Chains-And A Golf Lesson"). So I told him to take out his pitching wedge, his sand wedge and his nine iron, and I led him to a spot about 10 feet off to the side of the patio. There on the lawn, I had placed three newly purchased rose bushes and I had staked off an area 6 feet long and 2 feet wide. There were also several 40 lb bags of planting soil/fertilizer blend off to the side which our local nursery owner had told me was perfect for rose bushes. Another two bags had wood chips in them.
Karl was looking at me quizzically, clearly wondering what was going on, so I enlightened him. "For your final test of the day, you'll be doing some digging and planting. You'll need to use your golf clubs to yank out enough divots from the specified area to dig a hole 6 feet long and eighteen inches deep for these 3 rose bushes. I want the hole to have straight edges all the way around. Neat and tidy. When the hole is properly prepared, you'll start emptying those bags of soil and planting each rose bush in the ground. One on the left side, one in the middle and one on the right side. You can use any golf club you wish to pat the soil down and then you'll spread wood chips around the bushes to make everything very professional looking.
"Oh yes. With each stroke of your clubs you'll cry out the word "FORE". I fear that you might be a bit hoarse before this is all over, but that's just one of the prices you must pay to watch your beloved Masters. You'll be able to grab a bit of water whenever you hear the jingle of my bell, as that will mean that we need you to run into the kitchen for more food or drink for us. You'll remove your shoes on the patio when you hear the bell, take our "orders" for refreshment, run into the kitchen, gulp some water, place our items on a tray, run back out and serve us, put your shoes back on, and get back to work planting what will hereafter be known as the "Masters Roses".
"I suggest you don't tarry long in accomplishing all of this, as the tournament will be on television in about two hours. You'll need to finish digging and planting and serving and gathering up those divots before you'll be allowed to watch, and I suppose you'll be rather sweaty and dirty and will need to grab a cold shower before I can put you in front of a TV, so as they used to say back in the Roaring 20's, Tally Ho slave, and off you go!"
Karl took a long look at the rose bushes, the staked off area, the bags of soil and chips, the golf clubs, the ladies lounging on the patio and let out a long sigh - for which I planned to punish him later - and said "Yes, Your Highness". And tally ho he did.
Well, I suppose you can imagine the rest of that test, although I must admit that even I could never have anticipated just how grueling it all became as the day wore on and Karl made stroke after stroke accompanied by "Fore", and ran back and forth over and over to the kitchen. His arms were like rubber at the end, and after a day and a half of dragging around all those heavy chains, it quickly became his workout of the year. Luckily, he was in excellent shape from regular gym visits and is a naturally strong male, and I did make him pause a few times, ostensibly to serve us crackers and cheese by hand, but really to give him a bit of a break and make sure that his breathing was regular after a few minutes rest. Also, the bulge in his knickers around his zipper as he fed us attested to the fact that he was doing just fine.
It took over three hours, but slave Karl actually did all that I ever expected of him, and probably a little more. The roses were beautifully planted and landscaped, and will undoubtedly serve as a delightful reminder of the 2018 Masters Golf Tournament. The three of us gave Karl a round of applause, peeled off his sodden clothes and rushed him into the shower for a reviving cold blast of water followed by some hotter water to ease his sore muscles. Karl deserved a bit of pampering after all I'd put him through, so I set him up in the basement where we have a large screen TV and an extra refrigerator with food and drink, and left him to watch his golf in peace.
The ladies and I hung around upstairs playing cards and admiring our newly painted toes, talked and laughed and drank as we so often did, and when Karl emerged from the basement many hours later, I had him say good night to Vanessa and Patsy, thank them for being part of his Masters day, see them to the door, do some last second foot kissing and send them on their way. Once they were gone, I sent Karl to the basement to fetch my favorite paddle, and when he returned I had him bend over the sofa.
"Do you remember that sigh, slave?"
"Yes, Your Highness. I'm sorry that happened".
"So why did it happen?"
"I was just overwhelmed by the things I had yet to do, and it just slipped out, Your Highness."
"Yet you managed to accomplish all that I had planned for you, didn't you?"
"Yes, Your Highness".
"Do you think that 20 strokes with this paddle will remind you in the future not to let a sigh escape your lips when faced with a task of my design"?
"I'm sure that it will, Your Highness."
"Well, I'll make it 40 just to make certain".
And so I did. Oh yes, we did finish the evening in bed together, but I'll leave that part to your imagination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so jealous of Karl right now. So, so, so jealous. You're an amazing woman and he's very lucky to have you!
ReplyDeleteThank you - and I think that Karl would agree with your conclusion.
DeleteYes, you RULE! What a lucky hubby................
DeleteThank you for sharing, Lady Grey.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had some fun at Karl's expense. I'm sure Karl appreciated the intensity and creativity even if the "in the moment" activities pushed him quite hard. I must say it was kind of you to allow Karl to dig the hole in the absence of nipple clamps :)
Take care.
Yes, it was fun, at least for all of the ladies. Karl might use a different word to describe the weekend, and really fur, it's not ALWAYS about the nipples:)
DeleteVery true, Lady Grey, although the years of reading your blog does lead me to believe that it is "usually at least partly about the nipples," on many occasions. This just wasn't one of them :)
DeleteYes, fur. I suppose nipple torture has been somewhat of a lifetime fascination of mine. But really, what possible use do male nipples have other than being a receptacle for nipple clamps? I just use them for what nature intended:) Purely humanitarian on my part, wouldn't you say?
DeleteLady Grey. Love your blog. It’s thrilling to read how you exert your female authority while at the same time meeting your husband’s need to submit to you. I think he got a bit more than he anticipated this time!
ReplyDeletevic
Thank you, Vic. I do try to keep things fresh and unpredictable, and although Karl was definitely put through the wringer, later discussion supports the appreciation he has for his ongoing submission. What's more, I can assure you that the appreciation is mutual. There is nothing soft about Karl, and that's the way I like it.
ReplyDeletewow....... lucky hubby..
DeleteVery interesting post! I should hint/ send this blog to my wife/mistress to give her a few ideas! Thank you!
ReplyDeletescott
Thank you, Scott. I hope your wife/Mistress gets very creative with you.
DeleteThank you for sharing. Any British Open fun?
ReplyDelete-FootSlaveE
Not this year, but it's always a possibility in the future.
ReplyDeleteHi Lady Grey,
ReplyDeleteYou are no doubt a wonderful writer and loved all your postings. But since I started reading your blog this week. You posting from 2009 to 2011 are not available. And I really want to read it. Please let me know where can I find them.
I erased them several years ago, and there is no way to retrieve them now. Sorry!
ReplyDeleteHi Lady Grey, Fire fighter Steve here. Just wondered if maybe you had noticed that elise Sutton's website has been taken down. Didn't know if maybe you had a clue to what is going on. Didn't know who else to ask. Hope you continue your story soon. You are so good at what you do. Thanks, ff steve
ReplyDeleteHi Steve - No, I am not aware of any news about that website. Thank you for the kind words, and I do hope to be writing soon.
ReplyDeleteHi, Lady Grey.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are doing well. I just wanted to check in since it had been a while.
Take care.
Hi fur. I just stopped by to check my blog for the first time in quite awhile, and there you are! Yes, I'm doing well, but I simply can't seem to get started on this blog again. I do have something in mind that I plan to write about, but I just keep putting it off. Now that most of the holidays are over, maybe the muse will favor me with some smiles and things can start rolling again. We'll see. Thank you for caring enough to ask if things are well, and now I'll head over to check out your blog for the first time in what seems like a month or so. Take care and enjoy the upcoming New Year's celebration.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lady Grey.
DeleteI was a bit worried as I hadn't seen an approved comment trickle through in quite a while and your last few prolonged absences had some bad things at their sources.
I do look forward to you writing again.
Take care.
Hello Lady Grey,
ReplyDeleteHard to believe it has been a year since you last shared snippets of your life. I hope things are good. Please know we’d all be honored to hear of your continued adventures with Karl.
In the meantime, I hope you both are only knowing good health and happiness.
-e
Lady Grey. I truly miss your musings. Yours has always been one of the very best blogs for real life female empowerment and male submission. Hope you will get the muse soon.
ReplyDeleteA devoted follower
Thomas
Thank you, Thomas. I do hope to be back soon.
DeleteThank you for checking my blog out after this insane amount of time with no words from me. Things are good, but with some differences, and I do hope to eventually write about what's happened in the last year. Take care, e.
ReplyDeleteSometimes life just gets in the way !
ReplyDeleteIn this case, it's very true. Life definitely got in the way. Hope to explain soon.
DeleteGlad you are well. Look forward to hearing about your further adventures.
ReplyDelete-e
Hi e, and thank you for keeping in touch. I do think I'm getting close to writing again. Be well.
ReplyDeleteAll the world is waiting Your script, Miss. Please, came back as soon as You can (want)...
DeleteDear Lady Grey, I do love this series of articles and occasionally come back to it for a re-read. I think it was at least partly responsible for inspiring my mistress wife to partially cover my nakedness with chains when it pleases her. It seems it makes me more submissive, is good resistance exercise and she likes the appearance. It’s not uncommon for this to be my attire for the weekend.
ReplyDeleteI was especially struck by the effort you put in to acquire the chains. For our 26th wedding anniversary my wonderful mistress presented me with a 26 foot stainless steel chain.!
I often wonder whether this was a one off or whether the chains have had more use for Karl.
I've used, and continue to use, various forms of chains over the years. I do like the idea of one foot of chain for each year of your marriage. How is your wife employing all of that length for her amusement? Always nice to hear new ideas!
ReplyDeleteWhew! gasp! quite the writer...... thank you
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Wonderful writing and exciting recount of a memorable weekend! i just ran across Your blog, and am looking forward to reading Your past posts. My Wife & Queen and i are lovers of chain, so this topic has been very interesting and much enjoyed! Thank You, Lady Grey, for sharing this!
ReplyDeleteYou're certainly welcome, and I hope the chain experience continues to excite you and your Queen.
DeleteYOU amaze ME!!
ReplyDeleteNow who could this be? Always happy to amaze!
DeleteI’m a long time reader and admirer of You, Your writing and Your lifestyle. You really are an inspiration to so many. I myself was lucky to be in a FLR for around 6 years and miss it terribly.
ReplyDeleteYour writing has helped remind me of the beauty of this dynamic, and encouraged me to rediscover it. In the hopes that You might write again, was wondering if You have ever considered giving Karl the job of detailing Your lifestyle? This would not only allow Your fans to read and learn, but would take the pressure off You to keep this blog up to date. It would, no doubt, lack something of Your insight, as You are such a talented writer, but it would allow us to continue to journey with You. Your writing truly helps many people!
Thank you for your kind words, and I hope you can once again enjoy the dynamic on a personal basis in the near future.
DeleteAs for having Karl detailing our lifestyle in this blog, well that's not in the cards. I still have hopes of writing again on a regular basis, and when and if I do it will become clear as to why there's been such a long interval. I do apologize for the long wait, and I appreciate your checking in with me.
Its been a little over a year and a half since you've blogged. I hope everything is ok for you and Carl. I miss your wonderful posts as I'm sure a lot of people do. Hoping you might blog again soon. Take care and happy new year. Firefighter Steve
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to see that you are still checking out the blog, Steve. I really do hope to write again, but I've said that before haven't I? I think that the delay will become clear if I manage to get my writing brain working again. Hang in there, and I do thank you for caring enough to comment after such a long delay.
DeleteYou OK??
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm fine.
DeleteLady Grey, as one of the original bloggers, I hope you can return one day.
ReplyDeleteI do hope to be back soon, and thank you for commenting and keeping in touch.
DeleteLady Grey. Looking forward to your return to writing. Love your blog.
ReplyDeletevic
Sorry if this comment comes through more than once, I've been having a lot of problems with my blogger account and comments lately.
ReplyDeleteHi Lady Grey. I'm just writing to say that I miss you dearly. I hope things are going okay and that you and Karl are well.
-fs
Thank you for checking, fur. I am okay and Karl is okay, but much has happened. I hope to write about it soon, but I've said that before and haven't done it. Soon, I hope. Hope you are healthy and happy!
DeletePlease do let us know how you are and that you are surviving the pandemic! Chrissie
ReplyDeleteThank you for checking up on me, Chrissie. See the above reply to fur,please. No pandemic problems so far. Hope you can say the same. Take care!
DeleteLady Grey,
ReplyDeleteWelcome back. Glad to know that you and Karl are doing well. Hope to see you writing more.
-e
I'm not exactly back yet, but I hope to be soon. Thank you for checking and commenting!
ReplyDelete