Friday, May 24, 2013

UNEXPECTED CONSEQUENCES

It has been nearly 10 months since I posted on this blog.  I prefer to write about issues and concepts rather than the day to day or week to week happenings in my D/s relationship with my husband Karl.  Since I felt I had covered about everything I wanted to talk about, I decided to stop blogging until something occurred to give me the impetus to start again.   In the meantime, I've been following many blogs in the Femdom world, commenting when appropriate, and always looking for some sort of inspiration that might get me going once more.

Well, I don't know if you'd call it "inspiration", but the recent postings by Queen Goddess in "I Am Her Maine Sub" have left me feeling guilty about not writing.  QG is a very creative Dom who has much in common with me in her often diabolical leanings, and I've enjoyed her musings for some time, as well as the back and forth commenting on each other's blog.  Recently, she has been posting more often, and is one of the only female bloggers left from the period during which I was most prolific in terms of writing.

I feel I must support her efforts to keep Femdom bloggings current, and though I still don't have any issues or concepts that are itching to be heard, I will begin again by going over some of the changes in my D/s life in the past year, and some of the unexpected consequences wrought by these changes.  We'll see how this feels to me and my loyal readers as it progresses, and who knows, we all may have fun in the process.  As always, I will look forward to comments and will respond in kind.  In the past, some of those elusive "issues and concepts" often come about as the result of comments.  In the meantime, here's a recent entry by QG.  I suggest you read it and any others she has posted:

http://mainesub.blogspot.com/2013/05/bondage.html

I'll be back soon.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out and I look forward to some new subject matter from you. You are correct as there are not many female dommes left blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gald your coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find your blog to be one of the few literate blogs I've read.

    Others are Maria's Diary, Dumb Domme, Mistress Ivey,and Maine Sub.

    Your lifestyle is more extreme than I could actually experience, but it piques my prurient interest.

    Karl also deserves credit for his endurance and devotion.

    Respectfully, GF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. I've always enjoyed your writing and your insights. I hope your break treated you well.

    -e

    ReplyDelete
  5. QG - You're more than welcome, and I miss many of those dommes. Let's hope I'm not too rusty in my writing!

    Anon - Thank you. We'll see how it works out.

    GF - Nothing wrong with prurient interest, and I'm sure Karl would appreciate your comment. Considering what I've put him through over the years, he definitely deserves credit for endurance.

    e- Thank you, and yes, I'm being treated very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lady Grey:

    I recently read an entry by Ms. Dianne (wifesincharge) in which she believed she erroneously punished her husband for a perceived infraction. She then accepted an equal (10-stroke paddling) from a third party to "undo" her husband's undeserved punishment. (19 April 2013 entry)

    As a Domme, is there no erroneous or unwarranted punishment from you? Is that part of the D/s dynamic?

    Not being disrespectful, but do you believe at times that you were too harsh with Karl, and thought in retrospect that a certain part of the punishment was actually unwarranted? (I.e., was he punished for something that he didn't do?)

    I think part of the D/s dynamic is "papal infallability" for the Domme concerning punishment, so I was surprised by Ms. Dianne's action.

    I'm going to ask the same question of other Dommes I follow.

    Respectfully, GF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back, Lady Grey. I've missed your tales, your steadfastness in monitoring Karl's activities and duties and your sense of humour. I'm looking forward for your update. I imagine it's been an interesting year for you. After Karl's slip with Bill we could all tell that you would make absolutely sure that would not re-occur. It's been an interesting year for us here in Asia too. I've made a few slip ups as well. We males will never be perfect!

    Most respectfully, tony

    ReplyDelete
  8. GF - I would never accept punishment for any erroneous punishment I may have administered to my husband. In truth, I can't imagine that I would administer any punishment erroneously. If such a thing were to occur, it would fall into the category of "That's part of being a sub. Live with it."

    As for papal infallability, I don't accept that either for the Pope or for myself. Nobody is perfect. Other Doms will probably disagree.

    Finally, I don't believe I have been too harsh with Karl. Perhaps he'd disagree:)

    Tony - Nice to hear things are going well in Asia. I trust you've been re-educated for your slip-ups.

    ReplyDelete