Monday, May 11, 2015

SERVING - AND SERVICING, CONTINUED

I'm continuing my last blog entry, mindful of the fact that a minute by minute account of the day would take a great deal of time to write.  Instead, I'm going to spend some extended time on the beginning part of the day, outline the middle part and spend a bit more time on the ending of the day.  It's important to remember that I had set aside this particular slave day as a day for being pampered, waited on, worshipped and sexually pleasured by slave Karl, and I had no intention of bringing corporal punishment into play.  I only mention this in case there are some female readers who refuse to bring their subs to the slave level because they assume that corporal punishment is always a factor in "slavery".  It doesn't have to be, and I can assure you that a high level of tease and denial with your "slave" servicing your sexual desires is available to you when your male is in slave mode.

When Karl returned from putting my shoes away, and took up his position at my feet, I untied his hands, stood before him and told him to recite his poem, kiss my stockinged feet, and then remove my skirt.  When he had done so, he was able to see that I was wearing a garter belt above my panties.  I told him to disattach my stockings from the garter belt and slowly roll the stockings down until they reached my feet, and then to remove them from my feet with his mouth and put them aside in a neat pile.  Another reciting of his poem when he was finished, and I ordered him to spend some quality time licking each foot and sucking each toe as I snapped my fingers to have him move from toe to toe.  I was lounging on the couch by this time, and thoroughly enjoying his enthusiasm and my own inner tingling.  When I was satisfied - and it took awhile - I had him stand before me so that I could inspect his now bulging cock and ball pouch, and I rubbed it a bit until he was trembling with excitement.

"Now on your knees, recite your poem once again and starting at my ankles, go from leg to leg, slowly kissing your way up to my panties."  I was now standing before him.  "Make sure you kiss each leg entirely, front and back, on your way up.  No licking, just kissing, and I want to see your reverence as you go along."  Karl did as ordered, his quiet groans of delight reflecting his excitement as he went from leg to leg, slowly up toward my panties.  Ladies, you really must try this.  I assure you that it's very erotic watching your man perform for you this way.  As he neared the top of my legs, I told him that when I snapped my fingers he was to bury his face in the crotch of my panties and inhale my scent - as well as feel the moisture that his kissing had produced.   After a minute or so of watching his face pressed against my panties,  I was ready for my first orgasm of the day.

"Remove my panties, slave, using your mouth, and pull them down to my feet.  Place them in the pile with my stockings.  Recite your poem again, kiss each of my feet once and get your face back to my pussy."  I laid back on the couch again, opened my legs wide and ordered "Now it's time to use your tongue.  You know what to do.  I expect my juices to explode on your face, and don't stop until I give the order."  He certainly did know what to do, I certainly exploded, and it went on for quite some time until I'd had enough.  What a lovely way to start the day! 

When I'd caught my breath, I admired his wet face, had him stand before me, and rolled his leather cock and ball patch down to his knees.  His cock was moist with pre cum and I rubbed my hand over it and had him lick it off.  Then I ordered him to get me a drink - a Mimosa, as it was still morning - keeping his pouch at his knees so that he had to hobble to the kitchen and back with the drink - a very amusing sight as his cock and balls went from side to side as he walked.  When I had my Mimosa in my hand, I told Karl to get into "footstool position"  ( he was very well trained in various positions).  This particular position had him facing away from me, his face on the floor and his butt in the air.  I put the pile with my stockings and panties under his nose, and settled back on the couch with my feet on his raised butt, enjoying the pleasure of champagne and orange juice as I contemplated the next part of the day.

When I was done with my drink, I had Karl return the glass to the kitchen and wash and dry the glass and put it away.  When he returned, I pulled his pouch back into place and gave him 3 minutes for a bathroom break and permission to drink whatever water he could.  Not much time, I know, but it was great fun to see him running to the bathroom and then to the kitchen for his water, and finally racing back to his position before me.  Slave Karl had not spoken a word all day, and it's a very powerful feeling (for me, at least) to have a silent slave following my orders and going through whatever hoops I care to use.  An "A" personality, such as Karl in his "normal" life, is used to talking to others and giving orders when he deems necessary.  He has assured me that being forced to remain speechless is very hard for him and invariably gets him deeper into sub or slave space in his head.  Which, of course, pleases me greatly.

Now for the "outline part of this entry:  In the ensuing hours, Karl would make lunch for me (yes, I allowed him some scraps for himself), give me a complete pedicure, shave my legs (licking each one to assure there was no stubble), draw my bath and wash my entire body (always arousing, and forcing him to put his head partially underwater to lick  my pussy and ass and bring on another orgasm for me), recite his poem many times, and have his cock and ball pouch grabbed and rubbed nearly to the point of losing his control.  Note the word "nearly".  I loved edging him, and forcing him to remain in a highly charged state. 

I did have an afternoon nap, and to keep Karl busy I had an especially mindless and tedious task for him to perform.  I gave him a notebook with lined paper, a pencil and pencil sharpener, sat him at the foot of my bed, and told him to start at the number 10,000 and write each number below it on the paper.  9,999, 9,998, etc.  I wanted neat numbers, carefully aligned with the number above it, in three columns per page, front and back, until I awoke.  He gave me a look of disbelief, and I quickly told him that if I saw any "attitude" on his part, I'd make him use crayons.  I advised him that I had tried this myself to gauge the proper speed, and that 25 numbers per minute was the least I expected.  "So, slave, if I sleep for an hour, I want to see at least 1500 numbers written.  I'll do the math when I actually get up, and we'll see how you did.  If you exceed 25 numbers per minute, and I approve of the quality of your writing,  I might give you a reward.  Now recite your poem, kiss my feet and get started."  And so I napped, and will finish this in my next blog entry.

16 comments:

  1. slavehollywood

    My favorite thing is going down on the woman I love, second favorite is being taken with a strapon. None of what you describe would be frustrating or torture, but what I enjoy the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. slavehollywood - Sorry to take so long responding to your comment. I was waiting to see if others commented as well, but it seems that you're the only one. So, my response is that I wonder if the number writing part is also appealing to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well no, but that would be it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lady Grey,

    It is good to see you back to sharing your life with us, including those special slave weekends with Karl. He is a very lucky man and you're clearly a special woman.

    I loved the number idea. It seems horribly boring, completely mindless,many thus a perfect slave activity. Is this something you have ever done before?

    It sounds like you are both enjoying the intensity of the changes you've instituted.

    Given the loss of the early journals, have you ever considered doing a recap of how you got to where you are? Some of the highlights of your time before Karl, your courtship, and your early training methods?

    Hope you have a great holiday weekend full of fun, remembers nice, and slavery,
    -e (FootSlaveE)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Lady

    My comment was made a while ago now, but must have been lost in the ether!

    Like slavehollywood the day sounded glorious and i was especially interested in the bathroom antics - underwater pleasuring a brilliant idea.

    The rest of the day spent in slave mode, simply worshipping you was just lovely and it must spice things up for him to not know which kind of a day he will get - rough or smooth.

    thank you for sharing your thoughts and a minute by minute account would in no way be boring for me anyway!

    AW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything you do ! The word that always springs to my mind is 'Magestic' thank you for sharing ! Ps. Love the really mundane task you gave him to do while you totally relaxed! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. footslave - This was the first time I ever used the number idea. It just popped into my head one day and it seemed perfect for the situation. I've had Karl write mental poems, songs and occasionally do lines as well. Of course, he often has to do complete compositions that involve research on his part, but that didn't fit this particular day.

    As for a recap, not at this time. You really must accept the fact that those early blog entries are gone for good.

    AW - Yes, if you commented earlier to this entry, I never received it. I appreciate that you took the time and effort to re-send it. You are correct in noting that I purposely keep Karl in the dark as to what he should expect in terms of punishment during a slave session. After all, keeping him uncertain as to what will happen next is part of the fun - for me, at least.

    anon - Not sure who you are (once again, no identifying name or symbol) but I thank you for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please Ma'am, forgive my poor english.

    I wonder how tedious could be the number writing task if only there wouldn't be a chance of reward. What kind of a reward is yet unknown...
    But surely it's a small price to pay for the honour of worshiping a Woman like you.

    Personally I'm intrigued by the "footstool position": the order to stay still, on the knees, with the nose sunk in your scent, thinking on you, like an object at your feet, must be such a revealing experience for a submissive. It seems to me like a meditation exercise, in which the one who prays focuses in a unique object of worship, in this case his Mistress.

    Wonderfully written, as ever.

    Humbly at your feet,
    Jarl (Italy)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jarl - Your English is fine, and your comparison of the footstool position to a form of meditation is quite right. Karl assures me that when he's in such a situation he invariably goes into a sort of trance in order to remain still and focused for an extended period. As for me, putting him into this classic form of objectification is a great turn on. He is clearly just an object that I'm using for my own comfort and gratification. As the saying goes, "It's good to be the Queen".

    The decidedly tedious task of my slave just writing number after number is also quite stimulating for me. I know how boring it is for him, and I know that he knows that I have put him in this position simply because I feel like it. There is no promise of reward, of course. Just pleasing me and my sadistic nature is reward enough, as I'm sure he would agree.

    ReplyDelete
  10. slavehollywood

    "There is no promise of reward, of course."

    You did write this:

    "If you exceed 25 numbers per minute, and I approve of the quality of your writing, I might give you a reward. Now recite your poem, kiss my feet and get started."

    My two cents: "Just pleasing me and my sadistic nature is reward enough, as I'm sure he would agree. " For me that would be enough as well. But if you imply there is a reward and then have no intent of fulfilling it, that would be breaking my trust and I would be pissed. Of course the only opinions that matter in your relationship with Karl is yours and Karl's. If he doesn't feel misled, then it's obviously hunky dory.

    ReplyDelete
  11. slavehollywood

    P.S. When is the next chapter coming? It's been a month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sh - The key word there was "might", and that hardly implies a promise of any sort, much less breaking a "trust". Even the "might" was dependent on my approval of the quality of his writing, which, as you'll see very soon in my next blog post, was not forthcoming.

    I must comment on your words "I would be pissed". Karl would think very, very carefully before letting me know that he was pissed about anything I did to him. I would hope that if you have a Dominant lady in your life, she would also have taught you the results of being "pissed".

    ReplyDelete
  13. slavehollywood

    If you know there is ZERO chance of any reward, regardless of the quality or your mood, then the word "might" is a lie, according to the dictionary. What matters is if Karl knows what you really mean by that, and if he's okay with that.

    When it came time for you to train a newbie because of your 7 year itch, you knew Karl was very possessive and that he would be pissed. You could have used the simple logic that he eventually came to, that you lent him out and trusted him, so therefore the least he could do is trust you, and since you were in charge you were going to order him to accept turnabout as fair play.

    That was not what you chose to do. So him being pissed factored into your consideration, or his hurt feelings, or something. I would be interested in knowing how you made that calculation. What I've always admired is your leadership qualities. If you've been watching Game Of Thrones, there are plenty of examples where just because you are in charge doesn't mean people won't eventually tune you out. You make it a point not to bring it to that, because at the end of the day you are a benevolent dictator. That's incredibly attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  14. slavehollywood

    I correctly predicted that you would get your husband to satiate your desires for a domination once you began retraining him, and you would lose interest in a newbie. This, and the post above, and the way you had your husband quit working so much, and your worst punishment was on behalf of his daughter, are the reasons why you are the template for the kind of woman I am looking for to own and rule me. You genuinely love Karl.

    I had morphed Karl's daughter's issue from a marital problem into him missing her wedding. I want to make sure I remember your initial courtship correctly. Did you use a chastity device on Karl before you were married? Did he agree to be your sub exclusively and get a vasectomy before he knew that you decided that you had rearranged your work so that you could live in the area and not travel so that you could develop your relationship with him, or did he wear a chastity device and get a vasectomy accepting that you might still see other subs?

    If the latter is the case, your courtship was truly an anomaly as with any other woman she would have lost some respect for Karl, and been LESS likely to marry him. OBVIOUSLY you two are VERY happily and successfully married, I'm just trying to make sure I understand the process in making sure I find someone like you, and not the majority of dommes, who don't have successful marriages and don't genuinely love their husbands, remain monogamous or sexually interested in them, and cause genuine harm to their husbands emotionally and physically. That's majority, not all, so obviously there's nothing intrinsically wrong with this, it's whether you do it right or not.

    ReplyDelete
  15. sh - I think we've spent more than enough time on your obsession with the various uses of the words "might" and "pissed".

    On your other questions, Karl's vasectomy was strictly his decision and was a total surprise to me when he had it done before we were married. He did not wear a chastity device before or in the early stages of our marriage, but his ejaculatory abilities were totally under my control via the honor system, and I never had - or was given - any reason to doubt him. The chastity devices were a later addition, mostly as a punishment and/or because it amused me, and not used full time to this day. It was understood that he would be my exclusive sub when I released the 3 subs I had been "tending to" in the three cities I traveled to for work.

    I wish you luck in finding a Femdom who lives up to what you consider your standards. Love would be an essential part of it if you're using me as a paradigm of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Slavehollywood

    I have heard it said that in order to be sure you aren't being too picky you must make sure there is an actual example of what you are looking for. Check. The next step is to make sure you make yourself as attractive and deserving of what you want as possible.I would certainly be more diplomatic and deferring when approaching someone. I am fortunate that I have been just as head over heels in love in regular vanilla relationships as kinky ones.

    ReplyDelete