Monday, June 15, 2015

SERVING AND SERVICING FINALE

I awakened a bit over an hour later from my nap, and I sat up and watched Karl for awhile as he wrote his numbers.  He kept flexing his writing hand, so I knew that the tediousness of his task had gotten to him.  Finally, I ordered him to stop, had him recite his poem, hand me the notebook, and take up his "footstool" position in front of me. I placed one of my bare feet on his back and the other under his face where I told him to kiss my toes as I checked his work. 

It was now 80 minutes since he had started, so I expected at least 2,000 numbers.  He had actually exceeded that number by 55, as the last number he wrote was 7,944.  I was satisfied with that, but there clearly was a difference between the quality of his number writing as the last pages were being filled.  The columns were not as well aligned and the numbers themselves were sloppy compared with his earlier work.  Not acceptable, as far as I was concerned.  I switched the position of my feet so that he could work on my other toes and began to mark X's on all of the poorly done numbers.  Ultimately, I had 126 X's that marked second rate work.

"Well, slave, the good news is that you've written enough numbers, but the bad news is that one hundred and twenty six of them are rejects.  That deserves a punishment.  Follow me."  I got up and went into the living room with Karl crawling behind me, and I retrieved another notebook.  I gave him a pencil and told him to start at the top of the page and write the following phrases, one under the other in block letters, all capitalized::

YES, YOUR HIGHNESS
NO, YOUR HIGHNESS
THANK YOU, YOUR HIGHNESS
PLEASE, YOUR HIGHNESS

I reached for a calculator and told Karl  "You'll write those four phrases one hundred and twenty six  times, five times per page with one line between each set of four, using just one side of each page. That will fill a bit over twenty five pages.  That's a total of five hundred and four lines.  If you are sloppy on even one line per page, you'll start over from the beginning.  You'll sit in the corner facing the wall while you do this, and after each  five completed pages, you'll crawl to wherever I happen to be, recite your poem, hand me the notebook, and lick the soles of my feet while I check your work.  Then it's back in the corner for another five pages.  Get started!"

It took Karl about 20 minutes to finish the first 5 pages, and by the time he had crawled around looking for me,  recited his poem and licked the soles of my bare feet as I checked his work, then crawled back to his corner, another 10 or so minutes had transpired.  In all, it took him nearly 3 hours to complete his punishment.

I got very hot watching all of this.  Mr. CEO writing lines and crawling around to lick the soles of my feet while I checked his work as if he were a school boy looking for teacher's approval.  If his secretary could see him now!  Of course, I moved to different spots in the house while this went on.  Sometimes talking on the phone to my friends Vanessa and Patsy, laughingly describing Karl's day, even as he licked my feet and scrambled back to his corner.  At other times just lounging on our couch and watching some television, or wandering to the kitchen to grab a snack or a cocktail or two.

When Karl was finally done, I told him that I was disappointed that he'd wasted so much of my time being punished.  "What's more annoying, slave, is that walking barefoot through the house has resulted in a great deal of dust and grit on the soles of my feet, as I'm sure your tongue can attest.  Luckily, tomorrow will be another slave day and you'll spend plenty of time properly cleaning these floors.  I may even invite Vanessa over to supervise your work.  She seems to have gotten very good results from you on that unforgettable day that she had you all to herself."  (See my post "Slave Day at Vanessa's" if you're not sure what I'm talking about).

Karl turned a bit pale at the thought of being under Vanessa's "guidance", and of course I had no intention of leaving him alone with her, but it was fun to imagine her "working" Karl while I was around to make sure she didn't get carried away.  For now, however, I needed some personal attention to relieve the "heat" that watching my slave had generated.

With Karl at my feet, I gave him his next instructions.  "Well, slave, I've decided to allow you to talk.  However, those four line you've spent so much time writing will be the limit of your allowed speaking.  Those lines and your poem, of course.  ONLY those four lines and only when answering me.  We'll practice now.  Do you understand?"

"Yes, your Highness."

"Will you be speaking any other words?"

"No, your Highness."

"Do you need a bathroom break?"

"Yes, your Highness."

"What's the magic word to get my permission?"

"Please, your Highness."

"Very well, slave.  You may have five minutes."

"Thank you, your Highness."

I had to chuckle at how quickly Karl had followed my instructions.  He was always a quick study, but then again he had been well trained.

When Karl returned, I told him to go into the kitchen and prepare a salad for me, and I gave him instructions as to what ingredients I wanted.  I also told him to bring me a glass of water and a glass of white wine as well as a small bowl and a napkin.  When he returned I asked him if he'd eaten anything in the kitchen.

"No, your Highness"

"Good.  Are you hungry, slave?"

"Yes, your Highness."

"Would you like some food?"

"Yes, your Highness."

"And how do you ask for food?"

"Please, your Highness."

"I'll consider it, slave.  And how do you respond to that?"

"Thank you, your Highness."

"Very good.  Now get on your knees, put the bowl on the floor, the wine glass and water on the end table, hold the plate and feed me my salad, forkful by forkful.  I will nod when I wish another forkful.  When I snap my fingers, place the fork on the napkin on the end table and hand me my wine.  After I drink, you can replace the wine glass and begin feeding me again when I nod.  Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, your Highness."

I don't often have Karl feed me, but it seemed appropriate now that he was in slave mode, and I must admit it was great fun to just nod and snap my fingers while I ate without having to lift a finger to help myself except to drink from my wine glass when Karl handed it to me.  I took my good old time as the food and wine disappeared, and when my plate was 3/4 empty, I told Karl to bring the plate, the bowl and the water back into the kitchen and wait for me.  I had him put the bowl on the floor, fill the bowl with the water and I emptied my plate over my bare feet.  The salad dressing oozed between my toes onto the tile floor.

"You may lap the water from the bowl and eat the rest of my salad, slave.  Be sure to eat every drop from off my feet and lick the dressing from my toes.  My feet and the floor should be clean when you're finished.  You have exactly ten minutes, so be quick about it.  Are we clear on this?"

"Yes, your Highness."

"And what do you say?"

"Thank you, your Highness."

Watching Karl wolfing down the bits of salad and lapping water from the bowl, wiggling my toes as he sucked the dressing from between them, then raising one foot at a time so that he could lick the residue from the soles of my feet and the tile floor below them....well, what can I say, I just found myself laughing in delight at the sight of the whole thing. 

I was so turned on by now that I decided to ready things for the ultimate pleasure of this day.  After letting Karl wash the "dinner" residue from his face, I led him into the bedroom and had him lay on his back on the bed.  I removed every bit of my clothing and sat on his chest as he watched my breasts slowly lower over his mouth.   "Lick my nipples and suck them gently until they're hard, slave."  It didn't take long at all.  I reached behind me and felt his cock straining against his pouch, and I felt my pussy juices beginning to flow.

"I bet you'd love to come, wouldn't you slave?"

"Yes, your Highness", Karl gasped.

"You haven't earned it yet, slave.  Let's see how your tongue can do first and how much discipline you have."  I pushed my hand under his pouch and moved up so that my pussy was right over his face, yanking his cock as I did so.  "Eat me properly" I ordered, "and don't even think about coming!"

I positively engulfed his mouth with my pussy, and my  little slave didn't disappoint me as he went positively wild with his tongue until his face was absolutely soaked with my juice.  Gasping myself, I turned around and put my ass over his mouth as I yanked and yanked on his cock with one hand and squeezed his balls with the other.  "Now lick my ass slave, and get your tongue deep in my hole.  Then let me feel your tongue swirl around in there, then move it in and out like it was a cock fucking me.  Don't you dare come!!!"

I yanked and squeezed, he licked, and swirled and went in and out as ordered, and I went somewhere over the rainbow with lust and excitement.  I felt such power knowing I was controlling all of this!  And I knew that I needed his cock inside me.  I wanted the whole of him, and I knew that this was the way this perfect day of pampering had to end.  So I removed my ass from his face, yanked off his pouch and lowered myself onto his totally swollen cock.  He let out what could only be called a "yelp" of joy as his cock entered me after weeks of being denied.  "Don't come unless I give you permission!  Just keep it there while I slide up and down."

I could see the strain and desperation on his face as he tried to avoid blasting off.  I savored it, as I slowly went up and down, then stopping at the tip of his cock, then thrusting hard down his shaft, then just pausing as I watched his labored breathing and  his eyes glistening, near tears with his effort to hold himself back.  Finally, I was ready to explode myself, and I decided to repay him for his day of total service to my sexual needs and desires. 

"Fuck me now, slave!  Now, now, now!!  I want us to come together!"  And so we did, his hips pushing me upwards as his cock drove like a piston into me.  It's a good thing that we don't have any neighbors, as my own screams burst forth as he shouted "Thank you, your Highness!" over and over.   When we were both spent, I planted  my pussy over his mouth again and had him lick all of our juices away.  A lovely finale to a wonderful slave day.





 


16 comments:

  1. Ma'am,
    if you agree, I would say "Thank you, your Highness!" too. For your sublime report.

    What a wonderful finale, with the submissive licking all the juices distilled at the end of a thrilling day. A tangible demonstration of his gratitude and a due act of worship. But also a reward graciously granted by you, "after weeks of being denied".

    While you were checking his work and he was licking your soles (time by time more dirty) how was "his barometer"? Did the lust predominate over his fear of not completing his task? Did you walk barefoot all day just in purpose of increasing his humiliation/pleasure?

    The idea of making him consume his meal directly from your feet is delicious. If I was him I would (humbly) ask you to repeat this kind of intimate dinner more frequently.

    Surely a lot of the time you "wasted" in punishing your slave could be spent in more pleasurable ways (for you). Sometimes I find that slaves are so selfish. I hope that an adequate punishment followed.

    Humbly at your feet,
    Jarl

    ReplyDelete
  2. slavehollywood

    That was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From part 1:

    slavehollywood

    Since Clarice is a lesbian, that means she had no desire for sexual relations with her husband? So that means he was completely chaste?

    ReplyDelete
  4. slavehollywood

    You would know better than I would, so I am asking you. It seems that nearly all of the natural female dominants, from birth, are bisexual. Has that been your observation?

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the best I've ever read, especially the licking of your soles between his work... Mouth watering! I believe he is lucky to not have gotten a worse punishment for his errors. It sounds like just the mention of Venessa's name is enough to scare him straight. I am wondering if you have left him alone with her since the last ordeal?

    Respectfully,
    elliot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jarl - You're quite welcome, and yes, I knew that my bare feet would be picking up a certain amount of detritus. The near constant bulge of his pouch showed that it simply added to his enjoyment. As for a punishment, let's just say that the next day, along with the help of Vanessa, was more than enough punishment. And my floors were very, very clean in the end.

    sh - It was a beautiful slave day, and I believe I've already answered the "chaste" question in a previous post. I do not believe that naturally female dominants are automatically bisexual from birth. A rather absurd conjecture, based on my experience.

    elliot - Actually, one of the best slave days we've ever had. No, I wouldn't dream of leaving Karl alone with Vanessa. I did invite her over the next day to help supervise Karl's floor cleaning, but I was present at all times. WE (Vanessa and I)both had a delighful time, and Karl was more than repaid for wasting my time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Slavehollywood

    Certainly not automatically, but from most websites like fet life it SEEMS like there is a higher concentration. Glad to get feedback from you about the reality of that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great reading, inspiering. interested to se where my own experience might take me. Just introduced my girlfriend to the concept of me submitting to her for one week. Hope she will like it and one day treat me as sternly, with commands, as you write about here :)

    Whats your take on my approach to get her interested, Writing about it here:
    http://servingbeautifulhelene.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  9. pseudonym - I checked out your blog, and it seems you're just beginning. I am not experienced in the perfect methodology of a male starting a D/s relationship, as I've always started all of my own. However, if she accepts the contract, it seems as though that's a step in the right direction. Why didn't you put the contract itself on your blog? It's hard to know how to advise you if we're not given specifics. I assume you'll let your readers know how the week turns out. Good luck! BTW, are you Danish? Swedish? Or?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Slavehollywood

    Se

    Equals Swedish

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Lady Grey (And Slave Hollywood)

    Thank you for your reply.

    I Never thought about putting the contract on that blogg. That is a good Idéa.


    That is correct SE= Sweden, which is were I'm from.

    Yes, the plan is to share with others on how the week turns out. Maybe there are outer men out there that could be interested to se how it turns out and if it could be a good way to get their wives, girlfriends interested in femdom. My plan is to take it slow without pressure, to let her decide. (Have not yet talk to here about it in terms of femdom)

    Would it be to much for me to ask you to post a request on my blogg, asking to see the contract. I think it would be great if my girlfriend saw that other people appear to be reding the posts. I would really appreciate that :)

    It wasn't a very formal contract, more och examples on what I should do for her (As you wrote, we are very new to this). I would be more than glad to share it with you there.

    Again, would really appreciate it.

    http://servingbeautifulhelene.blogspot.se

    /D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your description of the servicing you commanded of Karl.

    I have read most of your posts and I have enjoyed reading them.

    I am impressed by your interaction with Karl.

    joey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lady Grey,

    You are missed. And I'm sure it's not just by me.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please Lady Grey, could You tell us something about the following day, in which You and and Miss Vanessa punished Your slave husband together?

    Jarl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog is really great. Please carry on posting. I'm waiting your new posts.

    ReplyDelete