Saturday, February 20, 2016

VALENTINE PEDICURES

Valentine's Day this year happened to coincide with one of our slave weekends, and to celebrate, I invited my friends Vanessa and Patsy over to the house for a session of pedicures by slave Karl.  Actually, we decided to refer to him as slave Cupid, in honor of the day, and Patsy insisted on dressing him for the occasion.  Patsy loves this sort of thing, so who was I to stand in her way? 

It was really a simple costume, with Karl in a silly blonde curly wig and heart covered panties that Patsy found.  She also put some ridiculously long false eyelashes on his eyes.  The trickiest part was the wings, which Patsy had put together from some old Halloween getup and some wire that she wound around Karl's chest and back to keep them in place.  She even had a toy bow and arrow set, and the idea was that Karl would pose with the bow and arrow after he prepared and delivered our lunch, in between working on the pedicures. 

The pedicures were delightful.  Over the years, Karl had been trained by me and one of my favorite professionals to give a near-professional job on my feet.  I made sure that he had plenty of practice and this was not the first time that my friends had taken advantage of his expertise.  Unlike commercial spas, however, Karl was also trained to do his pedicures with a generous measure of foot worship.  Before he even started the usual procedures, he was required to kiss our feet adoringly, suck our toes and lick each foot thoroughly, top and bottom.  This took quite some time, and I feel safe in saying that Patsy and Vanessa enjoyed it as much as I always do.  The bulge in slave Cupid's panties attested to the fact that he wasn't exactly suffering either. 

After the worship, slave Cupid's work became much harder.  A real pedicure involves nail trimming, polish removal, foot bathing, dry skin and callus removal, smoothing, new nail polish, etc.  Hours passed as we chatted and Cupid went about his required tasks.  We broke things up a bit by having lunch, which slave Cupid made for us and served up, along with some delicious martinis. Once we were settled with our meal and drinks, Patsy placed slave Cupid in front of our table in a semi-running position, with one leg in front of the other as if in mid stride, and the toy bow and arrow cocked and ready to be fired.  Of course, she required that he come up with a facial expression to match the occasion, and she settled for a beatific smile and told him to stay as still as a statue while we ate and chatted.  The only thing she wanted to see moving were those eyelashes, as he was to bat his eyes constantly during our meal.

I must say that he was quite a sight, and much more amusing than I would have imagined, as he stood there while we ate and laughed at his struggles to stay still and bat his eyes.  Eventually, we released slave Cupid from his pose in order for him to refresh our drinks, but then it was back in position for another twenty minutes or so until he was told to clear the table and wash, dry and put away our plates and utensils.  He was allowed to eat any leftovers on the plates, just in case you thought we were heartless, but I must admit that there was precious little besides crumbs from our sandwiches.  We kept the glasses so that they could be refilled after he was done in the kitchen and was ready to resume our pedicures.

So the day passed with pedicures and martinis for us and the honor of serving three beautiful Doms for slave Cupid.  We all agreed that the pedicures were a success, and our slave was allowed to kiss our legs from ankles to knees as a reward.  Slave Cupid definitely enjoyed that, and his heart panties got a little wet with pre-cum as a result.  After Patsy and Vanessa left, I put him back in chastity and allowed him to make me wet as well with some extended tongue work on my pussy and ass.  Quite a new experience having your pussy and ass licked while long eyelashes tickle your skin.  Ladies, I recommend it highly.  Slave Cupid did not get to have an orgasm, but then again, Cupid's job is to give others their orgasms, isn't it?

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful treat for cupid.... pampering three superior ladies. And finally, the privilege of servicing one special lady. Very nice touch that he got to consume the crumbs from lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anon - There weren't many crumbs, as I said, but Karl rarely requires much sustenance while in slave mode. His brain - which controls so much of the appetite - is too busy elsewhere, as it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good service was provided. My mistress/ fiancé started me in a FLR/Femdom/ feminisation situation just over 6 months ago. I was reluctant at first but love her. I've always been submissive to women. The feminisation started as a bedroom game and now it's transferred to the FLR/Feminisation a lot of the time. I do all the cooking, cleaning, laundry. At home I'm always dressed as woman per her orders now. No body hair left except above my sissy clitty as she calls it. I am trained thru humiliation/ imasculation etc.. I also have been trained to do great pedicures! She has renamed me Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon/Stephanie - It sounds as though your FLR is progressing nicely. Does your Mistress keep you in chastity when dressing you as a woman? I assume that your excitement is visible, and many Doms prefer that a full erection becomes impossible when feminizing the sub/slave. I don't often feminize Karl, but my friend Patsy likes to dress him as a woman when he's serving us at a "party", and she prefers a male in chastity for such occasions. For our Valentine pedicure event, I left Karl's cock in its natural state. Patsy found it distracting, but in my house I do as I please. I'd be interested in knowing how your Mistress deals with a swollen cock on a "girly" male sub.

    ReplyDelete