Friday, July 29, 2016

TROPICAL VACATION - PART 3

Karl did a very thorough job on the lower part of my body.  Looking at him kneeling before me blindfolded and with his hands tied behind his back, licking away at my feet, ankles and legs while I laid back and played with my own nipples got me very aroused and very wet between my legs.  When he reached the upper part of my thighs, he stopped and asked what I wanted him to lick next.  I reached down and removed his blindfold.


"Can you see the moisture between my legs, Karl?"


"Yes, Milady."


"Rub your face in it."


He did just that, and one thing led to another, as his tongue lapped around my pussy and he pushed forward, tentatively at first, as if he were waiting for me to stop him, and then more forcefully as my moans got louder and louder.  Happily, he threw caution to the wind and went at it with what can only be described as "a frenzy" and there was soon a lot more wetness between my legs, culminating with my first of many orgasms that week.  What a delightful first day in the tropics!


In truth, I could have done with several more orgasms, and I considered having Karl continue to the rear of me for some ass licking, but everything in due time, and I wanted the vacation to draw out slowly, oh so sweet and slowly, for the entire week.  I had Karl get to his feet and checked his cock, which was fully engorged and dripping with pre cum.  With my finger, I wiped off his wetness and had him lick it off. 


"Karl, you know of course that you're not to come without my permission?"


"I assumed, Milady."


"A wise assumption.  The week is young and I expect you to control yourself.  If and when I let you explode will be determined by me as time passes.  I know you always do your best to make me happy, but I expect total commitment on your part during our vacation.  Understood?"


"Of course, Milady."


I untied Karl's hands, removed his gloves, grabbed his cock and gave him a big kiss with plenty of tongue.  Then I released him and said "I'm hungry.  Call a taxi and let's go into town for some dinner.  Maybe we can dig up some music afterward."   We got dressed in casual clothing, headed up to the reception desk, and off we went for the evening. 


We wound up at a restaurant recommended by our desk clerk.  Local seafood, cooked to perfection, several Manhattans along the way, and a decadent dessert.  Then we wandered around the town, holding hands like a couple of school kids, stopping here and there in various shops and winding up at a pub-like spot that had a lovely lady at the piano.  A bit of liqueur to end the evening, then back to the resort where we both collapsed, exhausted and happy.  Ropes, the sea, a poem, sex, romance, and a fun evening out.  We were off to a great start!


 I suspect that my readers may be a bit surprised as to the relative "gentleness" of my behavior on day one.  Remember, if you will, that I wanted this to be a romantic vacation as opposed to an S/m session.  Things did change a bit as time went on.  More to come.

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, Lady Grey.

    I can only imagine the intensity of Karl's frenzy by that point. It sounds like it was a lovely evening.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're quite welcome, fur. It's a very heady experience to have a frenzied sub, and I can assure you that it never gets old. Especially as the inevitable aging process occurs, it's very, very nice to be appreciated (and, yes, worshipped) by the man that you love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like a Goddess training her man well...

      Delete
  3. I’m sorry to hear that Lady Grey.

    I’ve been a long-time reader of your blog ever since I found it five years ago. It’s always been an excellently written and thought out source that provided a very differentiated perspective on D/s and female led relationships.

    Your posts have always been incredibly thought out and and expansive, showcasing your extensive knowledge across the entire spectrum of BDSM. It has also been an incredible delight to see how the relationship between you and Karl began and gradually evolved over these years. The dynamic and manner in which you and Karl have managed to engage openly and honestly with each other and define and refine your relationship has always been an inspiration and something that I hope to find in and emulate aspects of with a future life partner.

    I’m truly sorry to hear those statistics. I’m sure it can be very disheartening to see those statistics and feel as though your blog is having little to no impact on others aside from just masturbatory material.

    I’ve always seen this blog as an inspiration as to what an incredibly well developed, thoughtful, honest, and balanced FLR can be. Years ago, when the posts with the incredibly written story of how you and Karl first began was still available, it coincided with a time I was getting serious with a past significant other. Yours was one of the resources I directed her to when we began a more open and honest discussion of our sexual likes and dislikes and relationship goals. It was incredibly useful to have that perspective from an eloquent and very well-educated woman on the matter and it helped us begin a wonderful relationship.

    To me, the relationship between you and Karl has always been something incredibly special and I have felt privileged enough that you have taken the time out of your life to write these posts. It never really crossed my mind much to participate in the comments section. To me, I’ve always felt weird commenting on people’s life without their solicitation for it as I’ve always felt it’s not my place to talk about dynamics which I don’t know all the subtleties and minutiae around. It’s true not just true for blogs like yours, but also something in which I make a point of doing even with my closest friends. I’m sorry I’ve been a part of the problem and not the solution, but I did want to take the time to say thank you for all the work you’ve put into creating this blog over the years. I can assure you that your posts do come across to others and serve as an invaluable resource here on the internet.

    If you do start writing again, I’ll try to make a more concentrated effort to reply and comment providing a point for further discussion along the way.

    Again, thank you for everything and all your hard work and effort Lady Grey

    Sincerely,
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the comment, Odie. I fear that I missed it, as it seems to have been intended for the blog I wrote about my disappointment concerning lack of comments. I just now checked back on this blog entry and found your comment, and I don't want you to believe that I was ignoring you.

    I appreciate your thoughts, and I'm glad that you and others are now more aware of a blogger's need (myself and other writers) for feedback. It's always heartening to know that what you've written has affected the life of readers, and I'm so glad that my early words had a positive effect on your burgeoning relationship. Do come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot say it any better than Odie, Lady Grey. His words ring true for me as well. You have been and continue to be an inspiration. Thank you for your wise advice, your incredible tales and your wonderful attitude.

    In gratitude, tony

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet comment, Tony. I'm happy to have been an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady Grey, I just wanted to send you a thank you for an idea you gave me. I work nights and my sub works days and I've been trying to think of a way to make sure he thinks of me even while I'm asleep. And then I remembered Karl's poems! So now everyday before I go to sleep and he heads to work I give him a topic to write about. Haven't actually got him to write a poem yet but maybe that's what I'll do next lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm delighted to have been of help. Forced writing of any sort sees to it that he's thinking of you even as he comes up with what to write. Do give poems a try, or even songs using a familiar tune but with a subject matter you've chosen. Such as using the first verse of "Yankee Doodle" but making it about the beauty of your butt. Four lines with a recognizable tune, but now it's about his love of your butt. Great fun!

      Delete
    2. I had him write a poem today and it was absolutely terrible! It was wonderful to wake up to a good laugh.

      Delete
    3. Excellent! What was the subject of the poem, and how long was it? Did he have to recite it? From memory? I'd love more details.

      Delete
  8. My favourite part is that it left you holding hands like a couple of school kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, now. Aren't you the romantic one! Glad that it resonated with you, and thank you for commenting from "long ago" entry.

    ReplyDelete