Friday, August 19, 2016

TROPICAL VACATION: PATTERNS

After a successful first day and night, I awoke fresh and hungry.  I sent Karl off to the town to stock up on breakfast and lunch items, as well as munchies.  We needed a stocked refrigerator so that he could make my usual breakfast each day, and a light lunch was always a good idea.  A quick phone call to the front desk revealed that wine could be purchased at the grocery store, so that was added to the list, as was another pack of rope.  My bondage instinct had been aroused the first day, and I was hungry for more.  No sense running out of rope.


"Don't tarry, Karl, and remember that you're on the honor system for the entire vacation, so behave yourself.  Oh, and pick up a local paper and any "attraction" brochures they might have on display.  If you can get back here within the hour, I might have a special treat for you.  My nipples could use some sucking."  I knew there was no way he'd be back that soon, but a little encouragement was a good way to get him hopping to it, and some fuel for his imagination was always fun.  As was his potential frustration.


Well, an hour and a half later Karl returned, apologized for taking so long, and set about putting everything away.  I had him remove his clothes - having a naked sub serving you breakfast is something every woman should see to - and then he quickly started fixing my breakfast .  Coffee, a small orange juice, two eggs, two slices of buttered toast, sausage and a slice of melon.  No mention of anything for him, and he was too well trained to ask.  However, he knew I'd never eat all of that, so he clearly had hopes for leftovers.  No nipples, however.


After my breakfast was on the table, I had Karl get into footstool position - he knew it well - and I had a perfectly prepared meal with my feet propped on his back, as I perused the newspaper and browsed through the brochures.  Oh yes, I had tied his balls with a length of rope, the other end of which I tied around one of my ankles so that any twitch or jerk of my foot would be very noticeable to him.  I didn't want him to think he was being completely ignored, you know.


I suppose we stayed like that for about an hour, after which I took the rope off of my ankle, placed my plate on the floor and let Karl partake of the leftovers: one piece of toast, one link of sausage, and nearly all of the melon.  His patience had paid off, not that he'd had any choice.  Then I tied the previous ankle part of the rope to his wrists - leaving about a foot of "play" between his balls and his hands - and told him to clean everything up.  It was definitely fun watching that.


So that became the general pattern of each morning for the remainder of the vacation, minus the taxi ride into town, as Karl had planned well and the larder was properly stocked for the week.  After breakfast, I initiated the next daily pattern by having Karl put on his shorts, t-shirt and shoes, and I did the same as we prepared for an after breakfast hike around the area of our resort.  I was used to working out, and it wouldn't hurt Karl to work up a sweat, so we walked briskly each day all over the place, Karl keeping discreetly a few steps behind.  We both got into it, and it felt good to see Karl enjoying the outdoors instead of fretting over work.


Back to the room where we took a quick shower and got into our bathing suits for a dip in the sea.  I had Karl rub suntan lotion over my body - his cock very happy and at full attention - and I did the same for him, and off we went to the beach.  There were quite a few couples enjoying the sun and surf, but we managed to find a nice palapa and beach chairs and we settled in.  The blue sky and the beautiful turquoise water were irresistible, and the morning became afternoon until we headed back to the room.


Yet another pattern was reinforced as I had Karl repeat his salt/sand licking of the previous day, this time with the grand finale of my orgasm  being induced by his tongue on and in my ass - more frenzy on his part - and I was left drained and ready for a nap.  Karl's pre-cum was, shall we say, copious, and his swollen cock was just begging for relief.  He gave me a pleading look with "puppy dog" eyes, and who could resist that?  Well, I could, of course, and I had him fetch me the rope.


More to come.





49 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing, Lady Grey.

    The ankle rope was an especially nice touch as was the potential reward for an impossible task.

    I would have to guess that Karl adapted to the patterns rather quickly. It is amazing how quickly rituals can take root and they probably got his subspace going in anticipation of them even before they happened.

    Take care and I am very happy to see you are finishing the vacation posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, fur. Yes, Karl is quick to adapt, and no doubt can guess about much of what I have planned for him. Not everything, though, and taking him by surprise still gives me great satisfaction. Complacency is so unattractive in a sub, don't you think, and it's my duty to see that it never creeps into our relationship.

      Delete
  2. Thank You Lady Grey.. for your return. So nice that even on a vacation, early training pays nice rewards. I love the way you handle Karl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, cabin boy. Such an interesting name you have, and yes, Karl's early training has served both of us well. I assure you (and him) that it will never end:)

      Delete
  3. Thanks a lot for sharing more of your vacation, I wish I had a woman like you to be my life partner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know the old saying: "Be careful what you wish for". Trite but true, but I do hope you get the chance to experience something like this for yourself. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. You ended with "more to come" - somehow i think that has no bearing on Your slave... more to 'come' for You, for certain, and more story for us readers. Your slave really is on vacation with You... for me such a vacation would mean i was relegated to shopping, and serving in the room and never being let out otherwise, nearly along for the trip as a servant and nothing more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, mimi, Karl is just a lucky sub, isn't he? I guess I'm just too soft hearted for your taste. Take heart - Karl isn't out of the woods yet. "More to come" means more story for you, the readers, as you surmised.

      Delete
    2. we await your devious mind.

      Delete
  5. I can just imagine how much Karl's excitement was building on this, only the second day of your vacation! I'm looking forward to the continuation of the adventure.

    G.M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming soon, I promise. Maybe a little fear with the excitement for Karl?!?

      Delete
  6. Lady Grey,

    Thank you for sharing more of your vacation. It sounds like you both had an "enjoyable" time.

    Did Karl have to hide rope burns on his wrists?

    -e (FootSlaveE)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really "burns". The gloves helped a lot, but there were some slight abrasions if you cared to look for them. A large wristwatch covered one wrist nicely, and if anyone noticed his other wrist they never said anything about it. It could easily be explained as a tropical rash if the need had arisen, but the subject never came up.

      Delete
  7. Dear Lady, once again a thrilling instalment of your real life vacation. We can only dream of such astonishing tasks and rewards. To even hold a perfect foot never mind being allowed the privilege to worship said foot sounds amazing for any sub. Jealous UK anon submissive. Thank you ma'am please keep up with this thrilling adventure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're enjoying. A woman's foot can be so enticing, and my feet love to be worshipped. Hope you get the chance to worship a pretty foot or two some day, and thank you for commenting.

      Delete
    2. Especially a Goddess's foot.

      Delete
  8. Sounds like Karl had all the fun. I think next year my wife and I will take a vacation without any company. I think it would be fun and entertaining for all. Thanks for posting, firefighter Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, no, not ALL the fun by any means, I assure you. Do try a vacation with just the two of you. A lovely locale, privacy, and a sense of adventure without having to entertain children or friends can be so erotic. Go for it!

      Delete
  9. Lady Grey - I love how you devise ways to let Karl know you are thinking about him and reminding him that you are the one in control.
    vic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do my best, vic. Wouldn't want him to feel any other way:)

      Delete
  10. Lady Grey,

    Karl is a very lucky man...his breakfast was a nice touch. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and it's always a nice touch whether on vacation or not, I assure you.

      Delete
  11. Lady Grey,

    May i ask why you don't lock Karl in a metal chastity device, a high quality comfortable one ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you talking about this vacation, or in general?

      Delete
    2. In General, why you don't lock him up ?

      Delete
    3. In general, there's no need. He's always on the honor system, and I trust him. BUT, there are times when I want to frustrate him by not allowing him an erection, especially when I'm sexually teasing him. Then, there are other times when I want to use his cock as a gauge of his reaction to things I'm doing to him. So you see, sometime I use the chastity device and sometime I don't. All in all, it depends on the situation.

      Delete
  12. Wonderful. I look forward to what's coming.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved how you ended. "Who could resist that? I could of course". I actually laughed out loud. Thank you for writing. Ben

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laughing at Karl's expense? Shame on you, Ben:)

      Delete
  14. Dear Lady,
    Excellent post, please do continue.
    May I ask you if Karl is allowed to verbally ask for a relief or is it an unspoken taboo for him which he is not allowed mention in words?

    Sincerely yours,
    The locked horse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karl knows better than to ever ask for orgasmic relief. "If and when" are determined exclusively by me. Total cock control has always been a basic part of our relationship, as I think it should be in any serious female led D/s relationship.

      Delete
    2. You could write a whole blog post on this. Why does a "serious" d/s relationship need cock control? Why wouldn't most guys pass on a "serious" d/s relationship if that was a necessary element?

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Over the years, I have written a lot about this matter. Much of the writing is interspersed in various postings, including some of my earliest (which have been deleted). Yes, I could write an entire post on this, and perhaps I will some day. In the meantime, check out this post from 5 years ago. It's from 7/18/2011. You can get to it by going to my 2011 posts (see the top right of this post) and scrolling through the posts listed until you reach the one titled "Take My Orgasm, Please". Don't forget to read the comments, as much of the subject is well examined there.

      Delete
  15. Lady Grey, do you like using a strap on with Karl ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used one occasionally in the past as a form of punishment, but it's not one of my favorite things. It represents more of a power reversal than a turn-on for me, and I have more than enough power reversals in my regular daily life to satisfy me. Many women who do use strap-ons use them to break a man down, to humiliate him by making him feel like he's being raped by a woman, to show that he's not in charge. My husband knows that he's not in charge, and I don't have to jam a piece of plastic up his ass to prove it.

      It always amuses me when the ass jamming has unexpected results and the male learns to like it. Sort of makes a mockery out of the whole thing, doesn't it?

      Delete
  16. Do you feel sometimes that you want to be with a man in charge ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. The answer is "no". The title of this blog is really answer enough I would think.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What flr blogs (and the like) do you regularly follow? Which blogs do you frequently comment on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I let readers know when I find a site I think they should check out. I don't wish to list the names of all the sites I read.

      Delete
  19. Could you please add some pictures that don't show your face or Karl's face ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you the same person who sent the last two "anonymous" queries? If so, please identify yourself in some way, as others do, in order that I can recognize who I'm conversing with. The answer to your question is "no".

      Delete
  20. I loved this section
    " Oh yes, I had tied his balls with a length of rope, the other end of which I tied around one of my ankles so that any twitch or jerk of my foot would be very noticeable to him. I didn't want him to think he was being completely ignored, you know."

    What a beautiful way to show your attention. Good Job. I will be stealing this idea next time I have his balls tied.

    ReplyDelete