Things have been happening rather quickly as the arrival of my friend Clarice gets closer. I contacted Vanessa and Patsy, assuming they would like to be in on the festivities, and it seemed the three of us would all be involved in Clarice's visit. The original plan was to have Karl make and serve a holiday dinner for the four of us, and there was talk about Patsy handling her usual costuming end of things for Karl.
Then came the cancellation. Patsy was summoned by her elderly mother to spend the holidays with her and her equally elderly father. The rationale was that said father was quite sickly and not expected to last much longer, and her mother felt that this might well be the last holiday that they could all share. So, Patsy was now out of the picture.
Then came the complications. Vanessa decided that she would really like to include her latest sub in the dinner. She had been training him for months, was excited that "this might just be the one for long term submission" and thought it would be great if he joined Karl as slave-for-the day in the preparing and serving of the meal. What's more, she suggested that this would be a great opportunity to do the slave competition that we'd planned long ago and had to cancel due to Clarice's husband's accident. Some of my readers will probably remember that whole situation from years ago, and the post is called "Disappointment" from 2/4/2012 if you care to seek it out. Also, posts titled "A Quick Update" from 12/23/2011 and "Roadblocks" from 12/6/2011 concern the previously planned competition. Seems so long ago!
Well, originally back then there were to be four subs involved, but Vanessa managed to convince me that we could have a lot of fun with just the two subs, so that's what we're going to do. Thus the "CLARITY" part of this entry's title. However, we haven't reached total clarity, as we've yet to finalize the nature of the competition. The dinner part is planned, but the competition part is still being discussed. I'd be happy to hear any suggestions my readers would have in this regard, as we've only got 3 days before the whole thing takes place.
So there you have it. Clarice is scheduled to arrive Friday night. She'll be staying at my house, and the big dinner is planned for Sunday. It's all a bit hectic right now, but it should be a great deal of fun before it's all over. BTW, Karl is now double scared. First, the arrival of Clarice; second, a looming competition with another sub, which has never happened before. Should be quite an interesting Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lady Grey, It looks like there will be much fun in the Gray household on Christmas. Karl is a very fortunate, be it scared man. He is lucky to have the privilege to serve and entertain such wonderful, beautiful women. I can only image what Christmas Eve will be like, with Clarice in the home.
ReplyDeleteYes, having Clarice near Karl on Christmas Eve should be interesting. Thank you for stopping by.
Deletethe competition should be to see which slave can make themselves prettier, more feminine. Points go to the frilliest outfit, the longest and most femininely painted nails (think flowers and sparkles on the pink or red polish), the highest corset, sheerest stockings (on shaved legs, of course), highest heels, most perfume, nicest fake boobs, best makeup, etc. You could encourage them to get makeovers and nails done beforehand at a salon. They would do a fashion show, twirl, and curtsey. You also award points for most feminine mannerisms, walking with a wiggle, limp wrists, high voice. The loser has to blow the winner. They both get spanked for any points taken off during the competition.
ReplyDeleteWow! No diapers this time? You now seem to be into feminization. As always, some interesting ideas, mimi maid! Thank you very much.
DeleteLady Grey, actually, i was never into diapers, i've always been very into humiliation, submission, punishment, being controlled, and deep feminization. Perhaps you're thinking of someone else.
DeleteEvidently, I am mistaken, and I do apologize. Now I'm not at all certain just which commenter I mistook you for! Again, I am sorry.
Deletelove reader ideas,,,,
DeleteThank you for sharing, Lady Grey.
ReplyDeleteOne idea that may entertain you but probably looks better on paper than in reality (it would probably be exciting for about 10 seconds)...
Place 2 apples on the floor (ideally a somewhat smooth floor) about 10-12' apart. Have the two subs get on all fours in betwee and put them in humblers, facing away from each other. Alternatively, people could hold the apples at either end if you want to make it easier.
Idea 1) conmect the humblers together with a small length of rope and have them play "tug of war" with the winner being the one that gets their apple into their mouth first.
Idea 2) have them race to see who can get the apple in their mouth and return it to the "finish line" first.
2 is probably safer. If it doesnt entertain for long enough a best of 3/5/7 etc could be done.
Are there consequences in mind for losing? I'm guessing the reward for winning is the pride of being victorious. Maximum effort somwtimes requires a bit of extra motivation.
:)
Take care.
Thank you , fur. Actually, both ideas are very interesting and give me food for thought.
DeleteYes, I suspect that Clarice may just want to be the one to determine consequences:)
Thank you, Lady Grey. I should add that the intent with the apples was that they couldnt use their hands to assist as in your vacation apple :)
DeleteA "no hands" rule cold be in place or I'm sure you could have them make fists and then put plastic bags over their hands and duct tape them snugly in place (unless you happen to have two pairs of fist mitts handy).
The tug of war version shouldnt cause any real damage assuming no one falls and the floor is sufficiently slick but will give whoever is pulled around a strong feeling of helplessness.
Definitely no hands allowed. I don't think fist mitts would be needed as we'd all be watching to make certain that no hands were being used. BTW, ball attachment is definitely in the works in other parts of the day's events as well. Such handy little male parts just can't be ignored:)
DeleteI would also guess they will be too terrified to cheat :)
DeleteUnfortunately the ideas aren't flowing for me quite as well this year as they did back in 2011, especially for things that wouldn't require advanced planning or specialized materials.
Another quickie idea... the subs stand (probably naked) with their hands behind their backs (could be bound or not). To up the difficulty have them keep their legs spread wider than their shoulders as this will prevent them from being able to shift their weight to ease the muscle fatigue in the legs.
Challenge idea 1: put some bells on them in some way, eg a string of jingle bells around the neck.
Challenge idea 2: have them hold a spoon in their mouth and balance something like a golf ball on the spoon.
Alternate throwing a tennis ball at them. If using 1, make sure the bells stay silent. If using 2, make sure they don't drop the golf ball. Both 1 and 2 could be used at the same time as well with both stipulations in play. See who can last the longest without failing.
My guess is that if a tennis ball hits either of them in the crotch they will lose. If they are able to withstand that, enough tine spent in that position should cause them to eventually fail as well.
Blindfolding them would significantly increase the difficulty.
Looks as though your ideas are flowing just fine, fur! Lucky for the boys that you didn't have more time to devote to their Christmas escapade. I do like that spoon idea, and thank you so much for getting your brain in gear for the coming event. You have a Merry Christmas, or whatever you're celebrating, and here's hoping that Santa brings you the inspiration to get back to your writing. All the best, fur!
DeleteThank you, Lady Grey.
DeleteI hope you have a good Holiday as well.
Take care.
A competition does pose some questions. Who will judge the subs in subjective matters like a beauty contest? Will there be one event or game? Or will there be multiple chances to win?
ReplyDeleteI think a modified version of the newleywed game could be fun, although it may give your Karl an unfair advantage. Have you considered simple tricks like which sub can cum first, or which sub can shoot farther? I do like the idea of an added incentive to want to win. I hope we hear about the competition, and I send Karl the best of luck.
I don't think we'll be doing a beauty contest. I'm not into the feminization thing to that extent. Not certain as to how many events yet, and I'm not clear about what you mean by the newlywed game?? THe other sub is not wed to Vanessa.
DeleteCum shooting or cum speed? It's a thought, and thank you for the suggestions.
Lady Grey. Great posts. So many possibilities for your sub competition. Perhaps a spanking contest - which sub can take the most smacks before crying out for mercy?
ReplyDeleteI'd imagine that Clarice in particular would like the spanking idea, though I feel sure that she'd prefer to use a whip or flogger. Thank you for the suggestion.
DeleteLady Grey
ReplyDeleteSince its Christmas, I think a lot of the competition and tasks should be Christmas themed. The feminisation tasks mimi suggested should perhaps be Christmas themed, sexy Misses Clause or sexy elf and Santa’s helpers. Even maybe reindeers, perhaps Vanessa could guide a sled with her very stern whip. I’m sure to subs/reindeers could tow something around the yard with one or three of you for a bit…
As for slave completion, I think inevitably many of the competitions should be Christmas themed as well. So here are a couple of fun ones I thought up:
1) Human Christmas trees
Each of the three of you take turns putting clothes pins and Christmas ornaments on each of the naked subs bodies and whoever drops an ornament first loses or whoever can hold the most wins.
2) Stocking stuffers: attach some Christmas socks on each subs balls and see how many gifts each can hold.
3) Gifting: An integral part of the Christmas is obviously gift giving. So I think the subs should compete on who can give the best/most thoughtful gift to each Domme at the party. I think setting a gift limit will put both at a fair playing level and force both to get creative. Plus, seeing Karl run around to find something for everyone at the last minute will be fun.
4) Pedicures: have each sub do each others nails and whoever does the best job gets the pleasure of doing it for all three Dommes
Hope this inspires a couple of ideas in your mind Lady Grey.
And as always, thank you for posting and please keep us updated as to the festivities.
Best,
Odie
Thank you, Odie. I really like the first two of your suggestions. Number 3 could be fun, but I don't think we have enough lead time to do it properly. Number 4, well I'm not too keen on the boys doing peddies on each other, but the idea of a pedicure competition is definitely being mentioned by the ladies.
DeleteLady Grey,
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to have a foot cleaning contest. Have each Mistress walk around barefoot for a certain amount of time getting their feet dirty. Then the first slave to clean both feet wins. To make it fun switch slaves, so they are not licking their own Mistress's feet. Each Mistress will make it hard by moving their feet or pushing the slave away, etc. If one of you has bigger feet you may want to give that slave a head start or not. The loser then has to be a foot stool for a designated amount of time. The winner would get the privilege to finish cleaning their Mistress's feet. I hope you like this idea!
Mistress Heather's slave
I do like this idea, and thank you for mentioning it. I'm quite certain that some sort of foot licking/cleaning event will be part of it, and you've given me more food for thought. Thank you very much for your suggestion.
DeleteCan't wait to see how it went.
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to wait a bit. I'm still a bit too busy to get to the posting, but soon.
DeleteHi Lady Grey,
ReplyDeleteAlways nice to see your creative juices flowing. How did it go?
-e
Hopefully, I'll be posting in a few days, but New Year festivities may delay things a bit.
DeleteWow! So excited to learn how it goes. Thank you, Lady Grey.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, and I hope to be posting soon.
Deletehello Lady Grey, the fact being that this slave is a chastity slave and presently unowned. slave would like to say that it truly loves your blog and hopes to one day find that special Lady.
ReplyDeleteWell, I certainly wish you luck. Why are you now unowned? I checked out your blog and found it very interesting, but what happened to your Mistress? Was that entire scenario real or just imagined?
Delete